HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Default My goals in order / Achieved 99 (Also tips)

My very first 99 was woodcutting which from 70 woodcut I decided to chop vines which are located near Falador, beside varrock's castle and some other place. Vines gives you 300+ exp each but you do not make any cash doing this! If you want to make cash you either chop yews to get to 75 then you may cut magic trees which may not be very fast due to your level and will take take to reach 99 woodcut but on the bright side you will have a lot of cash!!
    From 70 to 99 wc took me about 3 weeks to a month max (that's spending quite a few hours non stop) And you may ask if 99 woodcut is worth it? Yes it is because I get a full inventory of magic logs within 20 minutes not even which is pretty good if you may ask.

My second was cooking which is another easy skill in Runescape. I have been cooking lobs since I was able to cook them which was 40 cooking. I cooked lobsters from 40 to 99 cooking which took me 3 weeks to 1 month tops also. I am not sure of the exp each but it was good exp if you do it for a few hours. You make a bit of cash at the end not much depending what you are cooking.

My third is firemaking. Now we all know at first it was annoying to train this skill due to clicking well we are lucky we can now make bonfires which you can do this with a friend or by yourself. If your with someone you get extra exp. From the old ways of firemaking I have trained it to 65 firemaking. I then stopped as it was annoying to do so much clicking. When the bonfires came out I decided to go on in firemaking. I have spent a few thousands in cash to burn maples and I spent a few mil for sure in yews to burn them. I know this is a useless skill but it is one of the easiest skill and fun if you have a friend with you while burning the logs. You
    do not make any profit whatsoever! It took me from 65 firemaking to 99 about 3 weeks to 1 month. Maybe you can do it quicker but I don't spend my whole day on the game.

My 4th 99 is fletch. Yes this skill is easy and yes this skill is annoying. You do need a lot of patience to stand there and fletch. It was boring at times yes but I really wanted 99 fletch. When I was able to make yew longbows (now its shield bow) I bought about 5k yews at a time so it doesn't look so bad. At the end if you use yews or magic you get a bit of a profit of what you fletched and what you have left in logs depending on the quantity of logs that you have. This skill took me about the same amount than the others. 3 weeks to 1 month.

This is my little history/guide that I wrote about how I done it.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amatures

nice, i don't waste time on those kind of ways [legit] ;]

Jacob Hoggard is amazing
    Elijah Wood is hot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You do make money back with firemaking by releasing fire spirits, not enough to cover the costs though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Habbz View Post
    nice, i don't waste time on those kind of ways [legit] ;]

Don't tell me that you bot 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    You do make money back with firemaking by releasing fire spirits, not enough to cover the costs though.

You are right on that. I didn't make much with fire spirits....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You do make money from ivy. Nests and seeds.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    You do make money from ivy. Nests and seeds.
    Yes my bad I forgot to add this. Although you don't get often.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice one, i'm currently training cooking by making wine giving 2.8k xp each 14 wines in about 10 second ;p its very fast!
    RareFurnShopp ~ LeetFrank ~ EuroWinkel ~