HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Oh look, activity is poor, lets remove this section.

http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73
    It wasn't purely down to the activity of the forum. Anyway it is gone for good and it isn't coming back. Not everybody will be pleased with the decision but thats the way it is.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I think it's fine as it is at the moment with the Runescape prefix, but if there is a lot of threads and discussion on Runescape then I a forum/sub-forum could be made for it. But may as well see how it goes the way it is now .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It wasn't purely down to the activity of the forum. Anyway it is gone for good and it isn't coming back. Not everybody will be pleased with the decision but thats the way it is.
    Please elaborate then. Don't just remove a section without giving reasoning to why it got removed, that isn't fair.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    What other reasons were there then?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I'm indifferent on whether it has it's own or stays merged, but saying there were 2/3 threads/posts in 2 weeks just isn't true The section was popular enough to stand on it's own feet.
    I said at the time there was something like 5-6?

The only posts that were active really was achievements and from getting like 100-150 post count from that I can see why 'gratz on the lvl!!!' etc not looked lately if it's still the same but yeah.

At times activity picks up then it dies off, any other games that follow that (CoD series, Minecraft, WoW, etc) always got moved to a subforum (which is now seen as pointless so merged into the forum).

So instead of a forum you use a prefix now...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    I think it's fine as it is at the moment with the Runescape prefix, but if there is a lot of threads and discussion on Runescape then I a forum/sub-forum could be made for it. But may as well see how it goes the way it is now .
    That's the thing though, the section will die completely now. Perhaps activity in the forum wasn't great but at the same time there was threads that were very popular such as achievements, runescape updates, all them will die because the section is too confusing and not easy to access threads you ACTUALLY want to see. I don't see why something like a subforum just for runescape couldn't be introduced. It's by far the most discussed game on this forum apart from habbo.
    Last edited by Richie; 13-01-2013 at 05:36 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Please elaborate then. Don't just remove a section without giving reasoning to why it got removed, that isn't fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by hx.icequeen View Post
    What other reasons were there then?
    Go and read the feedback thread.

It's not like it was a snap decision to remove it. The runescape forum was a mess because it had forum within forum within forum which wasn't at all needed. The way we have it now is so much easier to navigate, you can even click the prefixes so it will only show threads with the same prefix.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

That's the thing though, the section will die completely now. Perhaps activity in the forum wasn't great but at the same time there was threads that were very popular such as achievements, runescape updates, all them will die because the section is too confusing and not easy to access threads you ACTUALLY want to see.
    It's confusing because theres a prefix? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    I said at the time there was something like 5-6?

The only posts that were active really was achievements and from getting like 100-150 post count from that I can see why 'gratz on the lvl!!!' etc not looked lately if it's still the same but yeah.

At times activity picks up then it dies off, any other games that follow that (CoD series, Minecraft, WoW, etc) always got moved to a subforum (which is now seen as pointless so merged into the forum).

So instead of a forum you use a prefix now...
    WoW got it's own sub-forum? Wow I'm not bothered about using a prefix, I can just imagine people complaining in the future that it's just RS threads Also makes it a pain if you want to look at RS threads before the change, because they don't have a prefix.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    WoW got it's own sub-forum? Wow I'm not bothered about using a prefix, I can just imagine people complaining in the future that it's just RS threads Also makes it a pain if you want to look at RS threads before the change, because they don't have a prefix.
    It previously had under 'Online Games'

tbh most of the forums in the section will be RS anyway as most people don't really post about other MMO's

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast