HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Just typed a massive rant haha ^^; deleted it tho short and sweet.

- PS4 needs PS3 B/C or i wont be buying until 4-5 years down the line.
    - Lack of PS2 B/C on PS3 hasn't bothered me as i got my GTA digital download and HD collections of MGS and soon to be KH.
    - Still waiting on my Ape Escape tho..

have somewhere around 40 games on my to do list and as i don't have as much free time for my ps3 as i use to i don't see me rushing out to buy a PS4 on Year 1.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    http://www.slashgear.com/sony-ps4-te...veal-15265359/

Seems we're finally going to be hearing about the next-generation of console (The real next-gen, Wiiu doesn't count).
    Wii U doesn't count? what?... fanboy.

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Southe, View Post
    Just typed a massive rant haha ^^; deleted it tho short and sweet.

- PS4 needs PS3 B/C or i wont be buying until 4-5 years down the line.
    - Lack of PS2 B/C on PS3 hasn't bothered me as i got my GTA digital download and HD collections of MGS and soon to be KH.
    - Still waiting on my Ape Escape tho..

have somewhere around 40 games on my to do list and as i don't have as much free time for my ps3 as i use to i don't see me rushing out to buy a PS4 on Year 1.
    Ye, consoles not running older games has never bothered me cause I keep all my consoles unless they break

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Default Re: Sony PS4 teased for pre-E3 May reveal

Wii-u isn't next gen, get over it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    Wii U doesn't count? what?... fanboy.

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 12:04 PM ----------

Ye, consoles not running older games has never bothered me cause I keep all my consoles unless they break
    In my opinion.. Wii-U is Not a next gen console purely because all it really is, is a HD Wii. You had HD Ps3/360 and then the Wii. All the Wii-U is, is an upgraded Wii to HD with a new gimmick that brings it to the same level as the current gen. When the true next gen comes out Ps4/720 will leave the Wii-U behind like the current gen.

And i loved my Gamecube but the the Wii left a bitter taste in my mouth and that's why i have yet to even consider getting a Wii-U as no doubt Wii-U will lack games.

And i to keep all my old consoles and games, I have only ever traded in 1 game and gave my original DS to my mum i have everything else. But my Ps2 broke =/ luckily games i wanted have been released in some way.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll be interested to see what is revealed but won't have any intentions in buying it. Looking more towards Microsoft's next gen console.

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 03:46 PM ----------

Oh, and the WiiU is an 8th gen console. It will probably suck compared to the new PS and Xbox, but it's still a new gen console. Generation being the key word here.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

True but in my eyes, its not.
    Anyone who wanted an HD console during the current gen got a PS3/360. Wii was a gimmick console who forgot about the people who got a Gamecube and catered to the people who jumped on the Wii's hype and getting all the party/sports games.

Now Nintendo has brought out the WII HD with a gimmick controller. PS4/720 will come out and people will once again put there Wii in the cupboard and let it gather dust. I would like to see the sales result with the Wii and Wii-U compared. People/Parents will be like i played with it for a few months and put it in the cupboard, think ill give this one a miss.

What i think anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Oh, and the WiiU is an 8th gen console. It will probably suck compared to the new PS and Xbox, but it's still a new gen console. Generation being the key word here.
    It always amuses me that people push aside factual information that the Wii U is the "next-gen" console and that the Wii was in the same generation as the PS3 and 360. It may not be revolutionary in comparison, but it is the current/next generation console. There's confusion over what makes a console revolutionary and in the next generation it seems The PS4 and Xbox 720 (place holder name) are certainly going to be revolutionary, but they're not the first in the next generation.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    It always amuses me that people push aside factual information that the Wii U is the "next-gen" console and that the Wii was in the same generation as the PS3 and 360. It may not be revolutionary in comparison, but it is the current/next generation console. There's confusion over what makes a console revolutionary and in the next generation it seems The PS4 and Xbox 720 (place holder name) are certainly going to be revolutionary, but they're not the first in the next generation.
    At least we understand the meaning of the word generation For those that don't, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History..._generation%29

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12