HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hxhd

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default hxhd

why change it

the 'retro' look was cool... when it was a one off, when it's the help desks look every other week it just gets boring

should of just removed the christmassy stuff and left the previous one, or created a new one that isn't a copy from the one we've had for god knows how many months in the past

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I imagine it's a stopgap until valentines, which is basically first/second week of february.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    why change it

the 'retro' look was cool... when it was a one off, when it's the help desks look every other week it just gets boring

should of just removed the christmassy stuff and left the previous one, or created a new one that isn't a copy from the one we've had for god knows how many months in the past
    1. Christmas is no longer here.

2. It's bad luck, but we already in bad luck due to the lateness of it being removed.

3. Saves credits and doesn't waste them on new layouts for every single time.

4. New layout next month.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    1. Christmas is no longer here.

2. It's bad luck, but we already in bad luck due to the lateness of it being removed.

3. Saves credits.

4. New layout next month.
    1. remove xmas stuff
    2. lies
    3. you have enough
    4. should of left xmas one until end of month then ;l

also, why the hell do you have glow balls when theres 2 red ambers in the back

do you know you can wire more than just glowballs?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YESS remove the glowballs and wire the ambers to be double clicked

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

1. remove xmas stuff
    2. lies
    3. you have enough
    4. should of left xmas one until end of month then ;l

also, why the hell do you have glow balls when theres 2 red ambers in the back

do you know you can wire more than just glowballs?

1. Remove Xmas stuff would have made it rather empty looking IMO.
    2. N/A
    3. Wasting credits on a "NEW" layout when another one would be arriving in a matter of 3/4 weeks is stupid and ridiculous.
    5. Later.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 16-01-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

1. Remove Xmas stuff would have made it rather empty looking IMO.
    2. N/A
    3. Wasting credits on a "NEW" layout when another one would be arriving in a matter of 3 weeks is stupid and ridiculous.
    4. Yes.
    you have a room with basically 50% of the room being used, of that maybe 20% has items in it!!?
    doesn't need to be new just make do with other furni you have
    not sure what 'yes' is to do with that

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

you have a room with basically 50% of the room being used, of that maybe 20% has items in it!!?
    doesn't need to be new just make do with other furni you have
    not sure what 'yes' is to do with that
    Scott, I do know that half of the room is not being used. I can see that with my eyes - It doesn't really matter what the layout is at the moment. It's been like this for many months now, we always go back to an older one when we need to bridge a gap and not spend credits to make a layout that is 90% acceptable by the requirements of Habbic.

If you can't handle this layout for a couple of weeks like you can't handle the userbars then you may as well adblock it as well. Oh wait...
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 16-01-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Scott, I do know that half of the room is being used. I can see that with my eyes - It doesn't really matter what the layout is at the moment. It's been like this for many months now, we always go back to an older one when we need to bridge a gap and not spend credits to make a layout that is 90% acceptable by the requirements of Habbic.

If you can't handle this layout for a couple of weeks like you can't handle the userbars then you may as well adblock it as well. Oh wait...
    Actually I wonder if you can adblock them, can you adblock the sprites or something?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Actually I wonder if you can adblock them, can you adblock the sprites or something?
    No idea, try it out. Might solve your many issues.

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast