HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default 18-30 holidays abroad

hi,

it's the time of year where me & my mates are looking at holidays

we went to magaluf last time & we've found a really good hotel there for this year but we i'm just wondering where have you been that you would recommend?

looking at magaluf/kavos/malia/kos anywhere young

can you also say what hotel you stayed at too & what time of year you went too because those are what we're struggling with because there's that many

rep for helpful answers!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I went to Kos last year, but not through 18-30 but through lowcostholidays.com

Kos is not nearly as wild as Kavos and Malia etc, it's much quieter with only 2 clubs (there's a 3rd but it's super ****) and a street of bars, with a few more on the seafront. Apparently we were there for quite a quiet week, but there were plenty of people about.

What I would say was that it was a really nice vibe, not too wild but really friendly, cheap and a nice place.

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi