HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Habbo Hogwarts!

Tokens
    Habbo
    veeim

Some really creative rooms. Can't wait to check it out in person when I get the chance!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I love the sorting hat room! I think we should bring those rooms to .com and make a Habbox Hogwarts kty.

Looks Pretty amazing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    chemidann95

Latest Awards:

Cool rooms!!

A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.

Wow its fantastic, I love all rooms, esp the ones with the shelves filled of stuff using the gothic tables... Very creative. I absolutely adore them, and its cool that the furni "sort of talk" to you... haha nice one~
    Scream and shout

Tokens

Someone showed me this thread a while back and i thought about saying something but i forgot about it. Anyway, thanks for the compliments. I'f you're into riddles you should check out our upcoming event, i'm not sure when we're done with it but i'm guessing fairly soon. It's all in english of course. I'm not kidding when i'm saying that this sht will test your patience though, i've honestly never met anyone as good at coming up with riddles as carpet is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the snow one looks a little ismple but yeahh nicee
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123