HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Most popular fansite now?

Just wondering? Who has the most popular website, radio and forum now? Is it still Habbox?
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

probably in terms of radio hffm seem to have more listeners than habbox whenever i look. forum.... idk habbox i guess?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Luke367

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    probably in terms of radio hffm seem to have more listeners than habbox whenever i look. forum.... idk habbox i guess?
    I have to agree, But i think habbcrazy had loads Liseners don't they not 100% sure... But ClubHabbo is RIP now lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    That could be due to them being 2 fansites in one perhaps? I'd probably say different fansites are popular for different reasons. Such as news is rarely posted on HabbCrazy thus Habbox and others could be more popular there whereas the forum is concerned I'd still say Habbox.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Explorator

Latest Awards:

The most i've heard from people they think it's ThisHabbo. But i hardily think so. I dislike that fansite, the community is rude to me. In my opinion, radio wise, it is probably HFFM, but forum wise it's this.
    今日は

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Well what can we do to make habbox the most popular again?

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i generally dislike the other fansite members because they are rude and pretty creepy imo.
    when i was on habbohut and i told a staff member my habbo name 2 minutes later i was locked out of my account.
    so habbox is personally my favorite no matter what they say.

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

erm it really depends what you base it on, forum wise i'd definitely say habbox - however anything else i'd go for hffm/thishabbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Ok atm I would say the leaders are;

News- Habbox
    Forum - Habbox
    Events - hffm
    Radio- hffm

Only reason hffm in my view is leading in events and radio is because of their resent merger with habbcrazy or w.e it was and they are doing events pretty much 20hrs of the day. Habbox by far has more quality events but not many people attending and the same with radio.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

It does depend on what you class as popular and stuff really. Each fansite seems to be popular in one area where as the other is popular in the other. Although, Habbox will always be number one for me

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast