HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback forum!

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    The actual funny part is that they still have a feedback section.
    That's fine with me, I wasn't expecting anything to happen anyway. You're the reason everything has stagnated so much

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    That's fine with me, I wasn't expecting anything to happen anyway. You're the reason everything has stagnated so much
    I suggest you complain to the owners then

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Just out of interest Adam, how did you expect removing forums to increase post activity? Since that's apparently the only thing you think is worth working towards
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Just out of interest Adam, how did you expect removing forums to increase post activity? Since that's apparently the only thing you think is worth working towards
    Well for a start it lets them concentrate on actual important things such as improving habbox.com (almost 2years since a new version!) habboxlive.com. but honestly for me, the problem lies down to the fact that senior management can't actually come up with any ideas themselves, which is why they're useless and have let activity become so low. (what does matt actually do?)

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So you think management not replying to threads and not becoming integrated with the community will boost the overall performance of Habbox? And if they're as incapable of thinking as you suggest, surely a feedback section where others can chip in is going to be beneficial. You're not doing very well here
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

If there wasn't a Feedback forum, then a lot of the features we have wouldn't be here now. I really don't think it should be going anywhere anytime soon .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well for a start it lets them concentrate on actual important things such as improving habbox.com (almost 2years since a new version!) habboxlive.com.
    General Management isn't exactly heavily involved in the process of developing V7, nor would it be beneficial if they were.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So you think management not replying to threads and not becoming integrated with the community will boost the overall performance of Habbox? And if they're as incapable of thinking as you suggest, surely a feedback section where others can chip in is going to be beneficial. You're not doing very well here
    Maybe not, maybe I'm just annoyed at how bad they are and I'm taking it out on the feedback forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    If there wasn't a Feedback forum, then a lot of the features we have wouldn't be here now. I really don't think it should be going anywhere anytime soon .
    What features?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If there wasn't a feedback forum then hoteluser's duelling system wouldn't have been removed.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

What features?
    Well I'm sure everyone can think of something that has been implemented/changed thanks to a feedback thread. Oh and by features I meant updates/features, same thing .
    e.g..

And that's just a few of a list that could go on and on if you go back to the beginning of Habbox .

Not online very often

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast