HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Mk,'s Wired Tutorial: Custom Conditions / Hidden Objects

Custom Conditions Explained and Tutorial:

First of all, what is a 'Custom Condition'?

Before I give any tutorial, you should probably understand what hidden objects actually are, which is custom conditions. But what exactly is one? Just like any current condition like.. 'Condition: Furni has users' etc, a custom condition is making your own one with the current wired available. That means making your own condition such as 'Condition: Furni DOESN'T have users'!

Why do we need Custom Conditions?

Custom conditions are EXTREMELY useful for wired games, auto run entrances, mazes, and any genius things you may come up with! But why can't you just buy them from the shop? Because habbo simply haven't made such wired conditions so you're going to have to use your brain and use the current wired furniture to make your own custom condition (hidden objects!)

So, what Custom Conditions can you make?

You can make really any Custom Condition using hidden objects. Here's some examples that I'm going to teach you down in the thread:

• Wired Condition: Furni doesn't have users
    • Wired Condition: Game has Ended
    • Wired Condition: Game is running/has started
    • Wired Condition: Furni doesn't have another furni on it
    • Wired Condition: Keyword/Any Trigger has said/been done X amount of times / X Points have been achieved (NOT USING SCOREBOARDS)
    • AND MORE IF YOU REQUEST ANY HELP!!!

Why do these hidden objects need to be seen as Custom Conditions? What else will be shown in this tutorial?

Well, if you don't understand what you're making, what's the point of making it? You need to realise what you've made or it'll more than likely be glitchy and horrible. This is why I make a thread so people can understand the real point of Custom Conditions.
    I will also be showing you not only how to make custom conditions, but how to put them into action and MIX THEM with other custom conditions!!! During the tutorial, you should notice that making all custom conditions are REALLY similar to do so!

Tutorial for making Custom Conditions:

#1 - Furni doesn't have users:

#2 / #3 - Game has ended / Game has started

#4 - Furni doesn't have another furni on it

#5 - X Points have been achieved / Trigger has been done X times

#6 - Auto Wired Line (Mixing Custom Conditions)

#7 - Auto Beat The Dragon

MIXING CUSTOM CONDITIONS

I plan on doing a bigger tutorial on this soon, mixing custom conditions can really help with things such as Auto Wired Lines. But now you have the knowledge of custom conditions, why not trying doing more than two custom conditions to activate something such as an auto wired line?

I will add more tutorials soon on how to mix custom conditions and make things such as auto wired lines, or even a LIFE/POINT SYSTEM in games!

moderator alert Thread stuck by Chris (Forum Manager): Great tutorial, will be useful to a lot of people.
    Last edited by Chris; 04-10-2013 at 10:14 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Even though I do know all of this anyway I have to say this is a really good guide Lew and will really help people! Very nice idea too x +rep
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for this, actually is really helpful cause im so crap at wired and all
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Some of this I already knew but this is really useful and will be sure to check back on this thread if I do make any of the ones you've mentioned . Useful guide and will help a lot of people +rep .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice guide Lewis, I've never known much about Wired, only the basics that I've learnt myself .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can you post pictures of the wired interfaces so it's easier to process please?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Can you post pictures of the wired interfaces so it's easier to process please?
    I will soon
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Knew all of the except 2/3 because I dont use timers

Tokens
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

Latest Awards:

Could you do an auto run entrance tutorial?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast