HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-TheGodfather-:

Default The NBA and Lil' Wayne

Am I the only one that thinks it's awesome and completely hilarious that Lil' Wayne is banned from going to any more NBA games? It's awesome. He is one man that really doesn't give a damn. I love it.

Edit: Ok, just saw that the NBA made a statement that it's not true. Probably because Wayne was embarrassing them by talking about it on stage, and claiming to sleep with Chris Bosh's wife... So funny.
    Last edited by CammyPtheGreat; 22-02-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Hi ERM... Can you expand a little your threat title caught me out and now.I'm interested to know a bit more about this

Sent from Phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-TheGodfather-:

Basically Lil' Wayne claims he was kicked out of a Miami game for rooting for the Lakers, and that the Heat personally requested him to be banned from NBA games. He performed a show in Houston at the tail end of All-Star weekend and announced it to everyone as well as claiming to sleep with Bosh's wife. Two days later the NBA is denying these claims.

Tokens

Lil Wayne's a mug