HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    If you think it's so much better than HxHD and think you're so good at making rooms why not post a layout you'd like to see HxHD use? Why bother posting on Habbox Forum when you hardly like the fansite ?

Go ahead and say my opinion is invalid because I can't make 'nice rooms' but I'm not really a room builder but that's fine.

There are too many furniture ranges used with the Collectibles, Anna, Pura etc. now the room itself is ok, I like how you've used American Idol furniture especially but I think the HC Bar Shelves could be changed to something else as they look too cheap for the room - going by the (Super) Rares you've used with the Hologirl/boy Russian Samovar and Eco Friendly Penguin.

Perhaps you could use different seats aside from Anna as the colour contrasts a lot and again devalues the room.

Also, some parts of it doesn't really look like a Help Desk, a bit too many Pura Bookcases and Building Blocks.

In a way it would be good and a better version of the current Habbo Help Desk, least then it would be some what original .
    i didnt post here for yours or anybodies benefit. i post my rooms here so i can keep a record and because i value (constructive) criticism, this is a rarity on habbox though. i dont want to make a layout for hxhd.

i think the room is simple and airy, that was my aim anyway. since when were holos, samovars and eco penguins super rare? i used them for a bit of decoration because theyre some of my fav furni... if you dont like them, tough. it doesnt look anything like the current habbo help desk, and that was intentional because i wanted to be different.... hence the colour scheme.

P.S. it is supposed to look plain, cluttered rooms look awful when a lot of habbos are in them.
    Last edited by Okeanos; 25-02-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    i didnt post here for yours or anybodies benefit. i post my rooms here so i can keep a record and because i value (constructive) criticism, this is a rarity on habbox though. i dont want to make a layout for hxhd.

i think the room is simple and airy, that was my aim anyway. since when were holos, samovars and eco penguins super rare? i used them for a bit of decoration because theyre some of my fav furni... if you dont like them, tough. it doesnt look anything like the current habbo help desk, and that was intentional because i wanted to be different.... hence the colour scheme.

P.S. it is supposed to look plain, cluttered rooms look awful when a lot of habbos are in them.
    The Eco Penguin Trophy is Super Rare the others are normal rares, sorry for not specifically saying. Well at least I gave some CC, so did a few here though in this thread but I do agree sometimes people just post 'it's cute' or 'it's ok' and nothing more which can be a pain most of the time. I also never said I didn't like the rares you've used and I did say it would be a better version of the Habbo Help Desk but it's like you're saying I meant it is similar which it isn't.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr.L.Darragh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post

Not going to lie, but you practically asked for peoples opinions by posting here, isn't that the point of forums? Surely you can keep a record in an album or something if you don't like it?

- Think it's a bit out of order saying that people can't build good rooms, especially when you probably haven't even seen any they've made. Oh and nice 'This is a rarity on Habbox' :]

Well, other than that my first impressions on the room is that it looks fairly good, however I have to agree with others that some furni is a little out of place and actually looks slightly cluttered in places. You could maybe try removing some of the furni from the top of the bookcase on the left side of the room, it just catches my eye for some reason. I love the modern feel it gives though. Well done
    Last edited by Mr.L.Darragh; 25-02-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Luke367

Latest Awards:

Its look nice, You also got David and hes peeing

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I love it
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    The Eco Penguin Trophy is Super Rare the others are normal rares, sorry for not specifically saying. Well at least I gave some CC, so did a few here though in this thread but I do agree sometimes people just post 'it's cute' or 'it's ok' and nothing more which can be a pain most of the time. I also never said I didn't like the rares you've used and I did say it would be a better version of the Habbo Help Desk but it's like you're saying I meant it is similar which it isn't.
    the eco penguin rare is worth 5c... lol?

OT: I like it. I don't mind the random furni, I think it just makes it look tht... idk the word lol o well. In the end, good room
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    the eco penguin rare is worth 5c... lol?

OT: I like it. I don't mind the random furni, I think it just makes it look tht... idk the word lol o well. In the end, good room
    So? It's a super rare due to it only being available in the Ecotron, it wasn't given out as a prize or released via the catalogue. Likewise to all Ecoton furni, hence the Potted Cactus' are super rares, don't worry some of them are just stupid .

Also to be classed as a super it's so annoying to think they need to be worth a lot when they don't . They can be worth so little .

The room is ok but a lot of work can be done.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    i wouldn't say it's cute but i really love the room. next hxhd, please guys.

big layouts r hideous!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Criticial

Latest Awards:

I like it. Future HxHD?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i do not give permission for it to be used as any future hxhd.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast