HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol this thread

moderator alert Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.
    Last edited by the.games; 02-03-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Tokens

Yes, the blue and silver theme is good but I am not thinking that the above are amazing actually. There should have some more awesome ideas of help desk that I will show you all soon ....!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I think it's pretty cute, but I have to agree that it looks a bit too cheap and mixed furni for a good help desk..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    I think it's pretty cute, but I have to agree that it looks a bit too cheap and mixed furni for a good help desk..
    if i wanted to fill it with ugly rares then i would have. whoever said a desk needs to have petals, majs or thrones?

Tokens
    Habbo
    chemidann95

Latest Awards:

The room is pretty cute. idc if it's cheap furni or w/e, it's still pretty cute.

A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Clicked this expecting to see a brown plasto volcano with a helpdesk in the corner. It's not like you to make a room from scratch!

You've dotted some bits and bobs about the place presumably to brighten it up but don't seem to have been able to pull it off. Why's there a random white candle, a lillypad, a purple rose and a number of other pointless items scattered around the room? They don't make sense. Not quite sure if the window areas are supposed to be display cabinets with mismatching foliage or windows to the outside with junk behind them. Also, pineapple plants? Who has even used those since 2008?

Looks more like some sort of departure lounge that's been vandalised than a help desk but well done for trying

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    if i wanted to fill it with ugly rares then i would have. whoever said a desk needs to have petals, majs or thrones?
    Never said that either, but there is a difference between 8 and 80..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Clicked this expecting to see a brown plasto volcano with a helpdesk in the corner. It's not like you to make a room from scratch!

You've dotted some bits and bobs about the place presumably to brighten it up but don't seem to have been able to pull it off. Why's there a random white candle, a lillypad, a purple rose and a number of other pointless items scattered around the room? They don't make sense. Not quite sure if the window areas are supposed to be display cabinets with mismatching foliage or windows to the outside with junk behind them. Also, pineapple plants? Who has even used those since 2008?

Looks more like some sort of departure lounge that's been vandalised than a help desk but well done for trying
    LOL shut up it's fabulous and way more cool than your one with the weird lake thing.........! a volcano desk would have been nice!

Nice And Big! But i kind of dislike the blue Too Much!

Well, I love this room, esp the background in the windows, the walls, and tiles, but I find the mode coffee table a little... dull.
    But other than that, its pretty well done.
    Scream and shout

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456