HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am certainly an angry gamer. 4 broken controllers and a broken headset. That's mild compared to my mate. He's gone through about 60 controllers and 2 xboxes. For instance, I didn't turn round fast enough to shoot some guy on cod, and because he died, he wrecked a controller.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Yes. I've smashed 11 PS3 controllers. Ask @Shoe; lol
    440quid gone cya bye bye

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Depends for me. If I'm doing incredibly ****, on cod for example, I start swearing lol but sometimes I'm like mehhh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I rage-quit over the slightest thing. If I've done something once, no matter how small, and a circumstance occurs where I have to start over, I'll quit. But I'm generally not angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Teabags

Latest Awards:

Don't tend to play that many difficult games anymore.
    Just seem to wind up with chess and tetris. I can't say they're particularly aggressive.

superhappy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL chess used to stress me out trying to remember all the stupid rules and who can do what and then it wouldn't matter anyway because someone would make some overly complicated move and get checkmate really quickly.

That being said, I did win against @Alex3213; so not completely a rubbish game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Have done. Sonic Colours was the most infuriating game to play, ever. Anything that requires precision gaming but doesn't provide it because of dodgy game physics. Sonic shouldn't float or be able to control his jump like that, and nor should Assassins in Assassins Creed e.g. you jump and expect to land where you control him to go when ready to jump, but for some reason they drift when it shouldn't be possible The original 2D Sonic games were fine, but these 3D abominations are awful! Assassins Creed hasn't done that since the second game, I don't think - but annoying none the less.

Also, PS3 controls are not made the way they used to be - Sony obviously make all their money through new controllers, and I only broke mine because I got up off the sofa too quickly (the other one I chucked at the ground and shouted "Sod this for a game of horses" - can't remember what I was playing).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think in general I'm a pretty laid back cool gamer.

However if I get annoyed at all its when playing FIFA- especially when its really obviously just going against you (any FIFA players who use the forums will know about the 'handicap' I assume- its sometimes SO DAMN OBVIOUS when its going against you and it annoys the hell outta me). When annoyed I won't like shout or anything but I'm annoyed on the inside if that makes sense LOL
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    LOL chess used to stress me out trying to remember all the stupid rules and who can do what and then it wouldn't matter anyway because someone would make some overly complicated move and get checkmate really quickly.

That being said, I did win against @Alex3213; so not completely a rubbish game.
    oh as if, i was only 2 moves off checkmate!!! not my fault my connection was shocking

i've never been angry from chess but it was damn stressful

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Most probably the angriest gamer in the hole entire universe.....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast