HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    veeim

Default Library Run (24/7 Auto Game) - Entrance

Took me quite some time to build this room and thought I'd post some screenshots here to hear people's critiques/thoughts so I can improve the room.

I wanted this room to serve as both a well built room but also as an entrance to Library Run. This entrance is fully wired/function including fastpass (which is hidden behind one of the arches because it looks out of place when seen).

There are three things I currently iffy with
    1. The counter looking somewhat out of place, I have a smaller counter but not sure where I'd put that either.
    2. Not sure if I should keep in the gothic chandeliers in the room (shown in the second screenshot)
    3. People might not like not knowing where they are in line (see second screenshot)

So yeah, let me know what you think!

Tokens
    Habbo
    chemidann95

Latest Awards:

Great room!! Best of luck!

A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

The room looks great! And I don't think the timer looks bad, I think it's fine there. But I agree with the fact that people won't know where they are in the line, it could become a bit confusing But yeah, other than that it looks really good .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

That room looks great and I think it looks better with the chandeliers. The doric classic pillars and white fences look a bit bright though for the room.

Will

Woah Nice job!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nice room, is there supposed to be the gap with the rope gates?

Tokens
    Habbo
    veeim

Thanks for all the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    The room looks great! And I don't think the timer looks bad, I think it's fine there. But I agree with the fact that people won't know where they are in the line, it could become a bit confusing But yeah, other than that it looks really good .
    Thanks! Yeah I'm going to shift all the rollers a square so at least you can see Habbos' heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigperson View Post
    That room looks great and I think it looks better with the chandeliers. The doric classic pillars and white fences look a bit bright though for the room.

Will
    Will keep the chandeliers in! It does look a little too bright as well, but I think it adds interest to the room, I took inspiration from the Habbo Library public room:

Quote Originally Posted by Shedim View Post
    nice room, is there supposed to be the gap with the rope gates?
    Yeah

The aim is to look like an open library, but still function as an entrance room. When people enter the room they get teleported to the bar stools, you'll get teleported to the roller line when you walk on the red carpet, and you can't move off the red rollers (even though it looks like you can).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh god. That's awesome! Finally someone doing something a little different from just an outdoor themed run! I wanna try creating a movie inspired run, so each room has a different movie but I think it'd be hard / pricey. Anyway, best of luck with your run!

Tokens
    Habbo
    veeim

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    Oh god. That's awesome! Finally someone doing something a little different from just an outdoor themed run! I wanna try creating a movie inspired run, so each room has a different movie but I think it'd be hard / pricey. Anyway, best of luck with your run!
    Haha thanks, yeah as you probably guessed each room is based on a book, The Hunger Games, Great Expectations, The Hobbit, Harry Potter etc. So in a sense it could be seen as movie inspired as many of them have been adapted to film

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by veeim View Post
    Haha thanks, yeah as you probably guessed each room is based on a book, The Hunger Games, Great Expectations, The Hobbit, Harry Potter etc. So in a sense it could be seen as movie inspired as many of them have been adapted to film
    Ooh, I actually just thought you'd have had library based rooms LOL. Nice idea though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast