HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Slopure

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Fansite Hiring

Hello Everyone,

So ViewHabbo is currently under going construction, and we are striving to be open on May 5th 2013, with a version 1, forum skin etc. In order to get it running successfully we need staff, so that's why we are hiring the following positions below.

Open Positions:

News Manager - Must be able to make sure theirs brand new news going up daily.
    Graphic Manager - Must be able to make pixel art, also must be able to make banners, etc.
    Events Manager - Must have a lot of furni to hold amazing events on the Habbo Hotel.
    Events Hosts
    Graphic Designers
    News Reporter
    Radio DJ

For the Management, you must be able to write up monthly reports, hire people, and be able to up hold the minimum requirements.

If you just want to hold a job in a department, meet the requirements in order to succeed.

If you are interested in upholding a position on our soon to be wonderful staff team. Private message me or leave a comment below and ill try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Good luck to all those who want to apply!

~ Tyler - ViewHabbo Owner
    Last edited by Slopure; 22-03-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Former HabboxLive DJ - 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

It's a very nice forum and can't wait to see the future of it coming shortly

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck but nty, I know your getting new skin but isnt that from Habbogallery or emotion?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Slopure

Latest Awards:

We are not using MyBB haha, I rather hate it! It was just a coder testing his skills.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Slopure

Latest Awards:

Everything but News Manager is still open!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gumy15 View Post
    Everything but News Manager is still open!
    QuickTip: Link your Banner to ViewHabbo x
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared