HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Can we get rid of awards, they are pointless

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thats really helpful, thanks very much.
    well ya know, you could actually do your job instead of pretending youre doing something irrelevant

unless it isn't the forum managers role to keep the forum active?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Can we get rid of awards, they are pointless
    Why are they pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    well ya know, you could actually do your job instead of pretending youre doing something irrelevant

unless it isn't the forum managers role to keep the forum active?
    Well its a bit beyond my control, I can't force people to post. If you have any bright ideas then please do enlighten us all.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well its a bit beyond my control, I can't force people to post. If you have any bright ideas then please do enlighten us all.
    Surely a forum manager should have SOME idea of how to promote a website, no?

A lot of people have left, found out why and fix it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adECW View Post
    Surely a forum manager should have SOME idea of how to promote a website, no?

A lot of people have left, found out why and fix it.
    Nothing has actually changed in the way that the forum is run, so honestly, I have no clue.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Because they look ugly, Slower loading times, Hate it how there in postbit also

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing has actually changed in the way that the forum is run, so honestly, I have no clue.
    Times have though, social networking has become bigger than anything and forums are a dying breed - that's not to say that a forums' community shouldn't be dying, though.

Times change, businesses and websites need to change with them otherwise, like with HxF, they get left behind. And it's unfortunate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I dislike the kid, but hes right forums are a dying breed, I mean example look at vBulletin.org its like a graveyard over there. Used to be so many people online, Mods being uploaded constantly. The market just isn't there anymore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    I dislike the kid, but hes right forums are a dying breed, I mean example look at vBulletin.org its like a graveyard over there. Used to be so many people online, Mods being uploaded constantly. The market just isn't there anymore.
    I disagree with a market not being there, it's integrating the fastest growing sectors on the Internet (social networking) into the forums to make it easier for people to use/promote etc.

A simple Facebook/Twitter 'like' button on threads could expose its content to thousands of people and it's such a simple thing. This won't make an immediate difference and I understand members being hesitant about using it and exposing their love for Habbo or whatever but it's things like these you need to discuss.

Please don't patronise me Ross, I might not agree with everything you say but I do respect you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

delete the classic skin
    center the rep bars in post bit for left please and remove the awards link, it looks cluttered

---------- Post added 24-03-2013 at 07:03 PM ----------

also if you're looking for a way to increase activity maybe offer a prize of 100C (i dont care if you dont play habbo you can have vip then) but i bet you would get a lot more people posting if credits were offered because vip is old and stale and im sick of it and rep being the main prizes on the forum for things lol. since habbo is probably the most active section it would probably attract a lot of people..

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast