HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I agree, VIP is boring now
    Hey still think you should offer VIP+ or w.e it was called as a like actual prize. like 2 weeks vip+ and stuff.
    e.g for posting comp (over 100+) get ether 1 week vip+ or 2 weeks vip?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

posting torni the way events do them, run over 1-2 weeks.... MAYBE EVEN OFFER A THRONE
    thats what i mean

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

make a new forum skin like all ducky
    4 all the duck luvas out there

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    delete the classic skin
    center the rep bars in post bit for left please and remove the awards link, it looks cluttered

---------- Post added 24-03-2013 at 07:03 PM ----------

also if you're looking for a way to increase activity maybe offer a prize of 100C (i dont care if you dont play habbo you can have vip then) but i bet you would get a lot more people posting if credits were offered because vip is old and stale and im sick of it and rep being the main prizes on the forum for things lol. since habbo is probably the most active section it would probably attract a lot of people..
    me and phil suggested something similar to this, the credits thing is a bit out of reach but we thought that maybe offer a free lottery ticket instead

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    posting torni the way events do them, run over 1-2 weeks.... MAYBE EVEN OFFER A THRONE
    thats what i mean
    Going with the tournament idea I think it'd be good to have another in-game tournament but give extra points alongside client and radio points for x amount of forum posts. That said, I don't think the last tournament went very well, only a few people entered the back to school one didnt they lol

unfortunately though I don't offering more coins as prizes and having one-off events is gonna cut it any more. time to steal ideas from other sites.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One of these boxes:

i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Surely HxEE should be coming back soon so that would ultimately increase forum activity due to a forum prize usually being offered too. It better be coming back anyway .

Bring back posting statistics - offer the rep the staff got when it first began, or have a leaderboard like @scott; did, if you post X amount of times it depends what prize you get?

I don't think awards should be removed, I think it's a nice addition.

Perhaps do more of the quick quizzes, F1 competitions something similar and offer a prize.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I always wanted this to happen. I could run a poll and take it from there.

I'll have a look at setting some up if the arcade decides to work properly.

Thats really helpful, thanks very much.

Habbox.com will be getting a new version soon. Whether the forum will get a new skin to match that, I don't know at the moment.
    pls no polls

& http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...t=planned+skin

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    One of these boxes:

Oh god no they look awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Surely HxEE should be coming back soon so that would ultimately increase forum activity due to a forum prize usually being offered too. It better be coming back anyway .

Bring back posting statistics - offer the rep the staff got when it first began, or have a leaderboard like @scott; did, if you post X amount of times it depends what prize you get?

I don't think awards should be removed, I think it's a nice addition.

Perhaps do more of the quick quizzes, F1 competitions something similar and offer a prize.
    I'll hopefully get posting stats back soon. The leaderboard thing you're talking about that is last years posting comp I think.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Previous polls have been a bit disastrous but they wont be in future. (A)
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Oh god no they look awful.

I'll hopefully get posting stats back soon. The leaderboard thing you're talking about that is last years posting comp I think.

Previous polls have been a bit disastrous but they wont be in future. (A)
    They dont.... its just all of Habboxs skins are old and wouldnt suit the new and modern Habbo forums
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast