HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Oh ok oops.

Erm off the top of my head, 'It'.
    'It' ?? never heard of it . what is it about ?

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !x!dude!x!2 View Post
    'It' ?? never heard of it . what is it about ?
    It's about some really creepy form of life which takes figure as a clown and can transform into a person's worst fears. From what I've heard it's apparently a really creepy film lol, I only got through like half the book because I was scared
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    It's about some really creepy form of life which takes figure as a clown and can transform into a person's worst fears. From what I've heard it's apparently a really creepy film lol, I only got through like half the book because I was scared
    ouuu thanks , if u got creeped out by the book i wonder how the movie will be

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    ?Summa

Latest Awards:

Why not Lion King two? WHATS WRONG WITH LION KING

Tokens

Latest Awards:

House on the End of the Street is SOOOO GOOOD! It's not too scary and the story is actually so good! Not to mention, it has Jennifer Lawrence in it ove:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ya i seen sinister its really good , would that would be good for a date ??
    i though of the saw movies . would those be good
    I'm not sure about the saw movies. There mainly often over the top gore type films that try to shock more than scare and it might be too much for the first date. What I loved about Sinister is it had a very eerie feel to it, it was able to scare without really showing much.

If you like Sinister there's also Insidious which is similar and also Dark Skies is either coming out or is out now which is by apparently some people behind both Sinister and Insidious.

It depends what type of horror you want. I'm a big fan, but I prefer more older stuff from the 60s - 80s. Zombie films are always a win, such as the original 1978 Dawn of the Dead which is often seen as the staple zombie film and the remake for a remake isn't bad (I dislike it but with a different name it would be a decent film). There's also 28 days/weeks later and REC/Quarantine, Quarantine being the American remake of REC a Spanish film.

I could name a lot more but a lot of the stuff I've got is the gory stuff that can be more gory than scary or is either cheesy or foreign and sadly a lot of people aren't keen on foreign films (one of my favourite horror's of all time is foreign).

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    I'm not sure about the saw movies. There mainly often over the top gore type films that try to shock more than scare and it might be too much for the first date. What I loved about Sinister is it had a very eerie feel to it, it was able to scare without really showing much.

If you like Sinister there's also Insidious which is similar and also Dark Skies is either coming out or is out now which is by apparently some people behind both Sinister and Insidious.

It depends what type of horror you want. I'm a big fan, but I prefer more older stuff from the 60s - 80s. Zombie films are always a win, such as the original 1978 Dawn of the Dead which is often seen as the staple zombie film and the remake for a remake isn't bad (I dislike it but with a different name it would be a decent film). There's also 28 days/weeks later and REC/Quarantine, Quarantine being the American remake of REC a Spanish film.

I could name a lot more but a lot of the stuff I've got is the gory stuff that can be more gory than scary or is either cheesy or foreign and sadly a lot of people aren't keen on foreign films (one of my favourite horror's of all time is foreign).
    Thanks ever soo much

---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyOffDays View Post
    House on the End of the Street is SOOOO GOOOD! It's not too scary and the story is actually so good! Not to mention, it has Jennifer Lawrence in it ove:
    i wanted to see it but i never did
    thanks for the idea , we plan on watching tons of movies

NICK

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks ever soo much
    No problem. If you don't mind foreign films Suspira is my favourite although its actually American because its got Italian and American actors so its dubbed so all in America same for Deep Red by the same guy. It won't be for a lot of people but it's got a big cult status. If you want something a bit sick, hard hitting then Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer is another great one. It's very simple but that's why it works, you often feel like you could actually be watching a real documentary.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    No problem. If you don't mind foreign films Suspira is my favourite although its actually American because its got Italian and American actors so its dubbed so all in America same for Deep Red by the same guy. It won't be for a lot of people but it's got a big cult status. If you want something a bit sick, hard hitting then Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer is another great one. It's very simple but that's why it works, you often feel like you could actually be watching a real documentary.
    thanks again
    you're a helpful person toady

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lewiis,

ya but this girl gets very scared by scary movies
    ---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

Lol so you basically have a secret agenda !

Ermm Paranormal Activity isnt scary but if you turn the Volume right up and watch it then some parts are jumpy.
    BOOOOM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast