HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    I just know i'm right about this topic
    I'll take that as a yes then.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    You can't keep blaming Habbo on its own if no other major fansites is having these issues at this moment in time. Anyway, must go back to sleep.
    Seems your 'glass half empty' staff can, though. I don't even understand why he's a part of your team.
    Last edited by Adam; 03-04-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Yep, can't count the number of times that's been asked for.

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 12:56 AM ----------

It makes a huge different to the calculator on Habbox.com. Put in 50 freeze tiles and it'll tell you 50c. Actually, you could get them for maybe 5c - a huge difference .
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Oo Ye factors of 1c was always something I found ridiculously stupid to not have on there, though people are most likely gonna know it anyway so won't really make any diff to views, but Ye Would still make the site look better for a one time alteration to the relative items lmaoo
    Is this something that would be extremely beneficial? Current plan for V7 is to implement fractional values up to two decimal places (e.g. you could value something at 0.02c) however adding values for per x number is viable (Although somewhat complicated) if you think it's important.
    Last edited by Chippiewill; 03-04-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Is this something that would be extremely beneficial? Current plan for V7 is to implement fractional values up to two decimal places however adding values for per x number is viable (Although somewhat complicated) if you think it's important.
    well the decimal places will have same effect i spose, but a 2nd d.p would be pointless really not gonna get anything below 0.1 tbh.
    It's more sensible to do per x though cause of values such as 3 for 1 being quite common and just being neater then 0.3 or 0.33 or however you'd be doing it really.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

is there any point in talking about what v7 will happen, We've been waiting so long now. May aswel just say what we have at the moment and what we currently have to work with.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    well the decimal places will have same effect i spose, but a 2nd d.p would be pointless really not gonna get anything below 0.1 tbh.
    It's more sensible to do per x though cause of values such as 3 for 1 being quite common and just being neater then 0.3 or 0.33 or however you'd be doing it really.
    =
    I'm adding 2dp primarily for flexibility, but also in calculations if you have something valued at 0.33c and you want to buy 30 then you'll know it's worth 10c, if it's only 0.3c then you'll think it's worth 9c.

I'm hesitant about the per x only because it adds issues with the search although I can think of some work arounds.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Just get BradtheLadLong to do a video about us! Instant fame!

---

Things in RV that need sorting:

2/3/4 for 1c + 2 for 3c
    Staff system (A few errors)
    LTD needs adding

Suggestions in news @Janice;:

Get a news feed or something, get it submitted to google, gain visits and possible members!
    Have more news that interest people - A lot of the news is about things that happened days ago... no one cares because they already know lol

Site:

Update it Its quite old fashioned and a bit of an off put from other modern fansites
    Maybe a user system that lets you see profiles? Unlike the current one

Events:

Weekly events
    Different automatic games every 1/2 weeks or 1 month

What do you mean a news feed, we will never and I repeat never get something that automatically gives our news, there were reasons that was removed in about mid-2011 never to return. It gives the reporters the motivation to find the information themselves, the reason news is late sometimes is because we have a number of people who have been away, we're also not the biggest department so we can't expect to be reporting each time. There was a news survey, I hoped you left your comments in that too.

You're suggesting things that should already be in place so I see no point.

@XxZammyxX; a feedback thread isn't the way to increase activity according to you yet it has sparked discussion, maybe it hasn't increased activity overall but it's showing he cares about Habbox, that's one of the most positive things.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    What do you mean a news feed, we will never and I repeat never get something that automatically gives our news, there were reasons that was removed in about mid-2011 never to return. It gives the reporters the motivation to find the information themselves, the reason news is late sometimes is because we have a number of people who have been away, we're also not the biggest department so we can't expect to be reporting each time. There was a news survey, I hoped you left your comments in that too.

You're suggesting things that should already be in place so I see no point.

@XxZammyxX; a feedback thread isn't the way to increase activity according to you yet it has sparked discussion, maybe it hasn't increased activity overall but it's showing he cares about Habbox, that's one of the most positive things.
    Are you a littul angwey towday sammannfa? anyways yea a news feed rss
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Are you a littul angwey towday sammannfa? anyways yea a news feed rss
    Don't patronise me, we will not be getting a news feed and that's no question .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    is there any point in talking about what v7 will happen, We've been waiting so long now. May aswel just say what we have at the moment and what we currently have to work with.
    Yeah the whole v7 thing is just annoying as well, it's been in development for god knows how long now and anytime a staff member suggests an improvement on their department 'yeah it'll be implemented in v7'

Yet a year later and v7 has still not been released

lol forum died for about 5 minutes as i posted this, nice.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One thing that would help a lot is allowing people to sign up to the Habbox site instead of waiting until v7, if you don't you're not allowing people to comment on news reports - unless you allow guests to which was in discussion and AGREED when Charlie was here over a year ago.