HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    I didn't know Matt resigned and you took his place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    See above for one reason.
    THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T HAVE NEW MEMBERS AND/OR THEY DON'T STICK AROUND FOR LONG!

It's like banging my head against a ******* brick wall. Idiots. Cretins.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I am confused by the first reply to the thread. I'm I missing something here? (Travelling home atm)
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 02-04-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nistez

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adECW View Post
    THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY YOU DON'T HAVE NEW MEMBERS AND/OR THEY DON'T STICK AROUND FOR LONG!

It's like banging my head against a ******* brick wall. Idiots. Cretins.
    Yeah man don't worry, I'm not gonna leave the forum just because the other people are not smart enough to understand the topic as a whole.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nistez View Post
    Yeah man don't worry, I'm not gonna leave the forum just because the other people are not smart enough to understand the topic as a whole.
    It's a good job but you see where the problem lies here, right?

The first reply was a sarcastic one, adding nothing and you know, if you wasn't as screwed on as you are you might've taken it the wrong way and never come back.

Whoever it was should be sacked.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nistez

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I am confused by the two first replies to the thread. I'm I missing something here? (Travelling home atm)
    Yeah I'm also pretty confused...

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

may as well get rid of the feedback forum (h)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nistez

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adECW View Post
    It's a good job but you see where the problem lies here, right?

The first reply was a sarcastic one, adding nothing and you know, if you wasn't as screwed on as you are you might've taken it the wrong way and never come back.

Whoever it was should be sacked.
    Yeah I totally see it! I agree with you 100%

Those kind of people should be given a warning and if it happens again they should be banned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

You were probably taking the piss by posting this but unfortunately for you - This is the sort of stuff that actually affects the activity of the forum. Like I have mentioned in the other thread. Habbox needs to become more acceptable to these type of threads or people who are the younger generation and also people who may troll here and now. We have all done it but it is one of the main reasons why other fansites are doing better than us at this moment in time.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 02-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I'll base my response on your Habboxlive comment on the basis that thats what I am kind of good at and I don't know much about other habbox departments haha

Habboxlive isnt receiving very good results at the moments, and we are going to find out why and try and change this. I am not going to continue to use the reason of TH and HFFM using un-unique stats to make themselves look more popular, even though that is a factor its not the main reasons behind it.

We have a lot of things we need to work on, and at the same time we are doing a lot of working. Unfortunately we dont have a lot of events and giveaway in comparisons to TH or HFFM, and we have some brilliant events planned for over easter and for the lead up to HxSS to hopefully get some more listeners from the client. HabboxLive as a department is still recovering from a big knock, and is improving bit by bit. We have got a lot of work to do of course!

What scares me a little is the fact that we have so little on-client events in comparison to the other fansites and that certainly isnt helping with activity in any of the Habbox sites. We have no proper on-client advertising network apart from HxHD.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Maybe Habbox needs to start to become more like other fansites? Or stel a few ideas...
    We will then join the bunch of fansites with no real unique qualities, and I wouldnt personally want to steal any ideas from some of the other fansites, no offence any fansites out there haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

In an event right now, lo and behold the host is saying nothing other than the basic "welcom 2 event do u no rule" script and then there are a couple of regulars chatting through the game and no interaction at all with non-members
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast