HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: An Introduction

Tokens

Latest Awards:

do you think habbo would ever unban users who have been banned for long periods of time like it has before in previous years?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Comity View Post
    do you think habbo would ever unban users who have been banned for long periods of time like it has before in previous years?!
    I ask this too. Also to add will they ever unban users who were banned BEFORE the MERGE?

Any sneak peeks of what's to come?=)

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

This is the forum to glean the best feedback, Habbox has a narrative that parallels Habbo that other fansites can only wish for, but you already know that.

Great post, your approach bodes well already, I would ask, do you have any screenshots of your days of Lumisota? - These would be invaluable to a number of sites.

Great to see Rakker getting some official recognition, the work he's done in design and YouTube tutorials needs accreditation.
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jorc

Latest Awards:

I think the habbo exchange needs an update. 1 coin should be 1 coin. and etc.
    "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

- Albert Einstein

Tokens

Latest Awards:

May we have a layout that is consistent site-wide?

Like, when we visit Habbo, we're met with this nice, savvy log-in screen. Then we log in/register and we're met with something that is a completely different layout. Can we get something that matches?

I hope that makes sense... Just, like, unify the entire site with a single design.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Adrient

Quote Originally Posted by Jorc View Post
    I think the habbo exchange needs an update. 1 coin should be 1 coin. and etc.
    Don't complain! Atleast you can buy credits from the exchange. On habbo.no the exchange-section in the catalogue is removed!

Painimies, if you read this. Please bring back our exchange. All the furni values are messed up now, and people are going to retros.

Other than that I would say more interaction between habbos and staff is the answer. Nice to finally see that our hotels have staffs again. Makes it a little more personal, even though our staffs are swedish(im on the norwegian hotel) and all the texts are google-translated. lol.
    People will forget what you say,
    people will forget what you do,
    but people will never forget how you make them feel

Tokens

Not sure if he is still checking in, but I think he'd appreciate this old screenshot...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678