HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dusty Lounge

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't see the point in reproducing public rooms with furniture available to everyone, that's what made them special before. Anyway don't the old rooms still exist? I remember you could access them a while back with the room id(?), if so just reopen them already.

It is a good reproduction but the marble tiles as stairs look odd when zoomed in. Plus I don't see why they've made the bar into a desk for the room builders.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Spiffy

Latest Awards:

Wow, it looks tacky. I don't see why they couldn't have let us into the real dusty lounge instead of this cheap imitation.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

It's not a bad remake, but the original public room looks better.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

imo the only thing which looks bad are the stairs which will be removed soon anyways
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nayth

Latest Awards:

No offence to the Room Builders as you've all done a great job with the furni you have on offer. But this room would be pretty simple for the design team to work on making it an actual room like the Welcome Lounge and the Theatre"dome" (what?)

Near enough all of the actual furniture from the room exists (or could exist with some editing). The biggest part would be creating the background mask for the room which yeah would take a little time but it's what people want to see. I'm sure they made a poll a few months back asking which other rooms we'd like to see rebuilt?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

looks horrible

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't like either of them tbqh
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

why do people hate it :S lol i think its a pretty good recreation, doubt most of the haters could do something like this. although the marble steps do look a bit weird

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nayth View Post
    No offence to the Room Builders as you've all done a great job with the furni you have on offer. But this room would be pretty simple for the design team to work on making it an actual room like the Welcome Lounge and the Theatre"dome" (what?)

Near enough all of the actual furniture from the room exists (or could exist with some editing). The biggest part would be creating the background mask for the room which yeah would take a little time but it's what people want to see. I'm sure they made a poll a few months back asking which other rooms we'd like to see rebuilt?
    If they used those pillars and those floor tiles, with the dimmer on slightly dimming the room it could be 100x better!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

am i the only person who doesn't have a clue about the old public room :S never seen it before in my life

but seeing the remake of it, it does look a bit messy and sort of just thrown together

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast