HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Thank you very much, very helpful (actually)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Change Looks Changing Again!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

By the way, if you want to see the 'Change Looks' without the effect and costume part it's currently on the sandbox hotel x.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Not that bothered but I wonder where these tabs will be moved to

Will

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Thank you very much, very helpful (actually)
    No problem

I saw you mentioned an image, if you haven't seen one yet this is the one off the article;

---------- Post added 23-04-2013 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yes, but I summarised what it was about anyway, he never said he wanted to read it.

Also, I help the community, but did I say anything about view count? I don't care about it, the full report wasn't needed as I explained what it was about.

---------- Post added 23-04-2013 at 06:55 PM ----------

It's still being removed though so it's going to face the question are they removing it altogether or just moving it somewhere else. It's a news report and we have to investigate after all.
    As someone who doesn't play much "The effects/costumes tab is being removed." meant absolutely nothing to me without the article.

So annoying seeing a thread with news on when I can't get onto Habbox.
    Implies they would like to see the news - it is laughable that I somehow annoyed you by helping a user - just makes you look like you're holding a grudge about my content opinion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No problem

I saw you mentioned an image, if you haven't seen one yet this is the one off the article;

---------- Post added 23-04-2013 at 07:51 PM ----------

As someone who doesn't play much "The effects/costumes tab is being removed." meant absolutely nothing to me without the article.

Implies they would like to see the news - it is laughable that I somehow annoyed you by helping a user - just makes you look like you're holding a grudge about my content opinion.
    Please, if I was holding a grudge I'd keep it in that thread, you must think that I'm petty like that, but takes one to know one I guess, however, I am not one.

With news on yes, I also gave the news in the thread minimally.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Please, if I was holding a grudge I'd keep it in that thread, you must think that I'm petty like that, but takes one to know one I guess, however, I am not one.

With news on yes, I also gave the news in the thread minimally.
    Takes one to know one? Haven't heard that in a while! Just saying it how it looked - I don't appreciate it when someone moans at me for helping a user (when you clearly had no intention of doing so).

Anyway, I'll leave it there as I don't want to hijack your thread continually - afterall you put in the effort to write the article, only fair people read that instead of us arguing :L

---

On topic though, how do you access costumes and effects now? Or have they been removed? Bit confused at how that works.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Takes one to know one? Haven't heard that in a while! Just saying it how it looked - I don't appreciate it when someone moans at me for helping a user (when you clearly had no intention of doing so).

Anyway, I'll leave it there as I don't want to hijack your thread continually - afterall you put in the effort to write the article, only fair people read that instead of us arguing :L

---

On topic though, how do you access costumes and effects now? Or have they been removed? Bit confused at how that works.
    Yeah, not sure why I said that. In fairness though before I saw his comment you'd replied to him .

It will soon be removed so we won't be able to access them in that way .

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Just hope they don't take away the effects. They can't ffs, I have so many. :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just because its removed on the sandbox hotel doesn't mean it will be removed on every hotel

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

they really need to stop messing around with them tbh, getting annoying now!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast