HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    To be expected from a racist party really.
    Name one racist policy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Name one racist policy.
    Blocking immigrants from entering.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Name one racist policy.
    Personally I would say blocking pretty much all immigration is racist, on the basis I cannot see a reason why this is necessarily needed. "We'll accept you if you will be a huge benefit to us, otherwise you can **** off" style policy.

The BNP's policy; Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases.

Wow that sounds similar.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Blocking immigrants from entering.
    The last time I checked 'immigration' wasn't a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Personally I would say blocking pretty much all immigration is racist, on the basis I cannot see a reason why this is necessarily needed. "We'll accept you if you will be a huge benefit to us, otherwise you can **** off" style policy.

The BNP's policy; Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases.

Wow that sounds similar.
    As your evidently too lazy to actually check the policies, i'll briefly explain them to you. The BNP policy was to virtually halt all immigration into this country (and here's the genuine racist part) they proposed to implement a programme of voluntary repartriation - essentially saying to people from immigrant families who have settled in this country; your not really British, so go 'home'.

The UKIP policy is quite different. The policy is to halt all permanent settlement for a period of five years whilst the system is overhauled (work visas would still be issued) and after a period of five years an Australian style immigration system would be in place where only those who a) wouldn't be a drag on the state b) offer skills we are in need of would be allowed in. The system would also have a cap to ensure that those arriving to these shores would be able to integrate properly. Also, unlike the present system - people from Africa (blacks) and people from Europe (whites) would be treated the same when applying... whereas now the system allows any white European to walk in but not a black African or brown Arab.

Now I fail to see the racism in the UKIP policy there, maybe you'd like to actually look at the manifesto and immigration policy document (you know, instead of throwing around 2005esque insults) and then come back and point out the racist part.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 25-04-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I suspect a lot of it is out of respect to the Germans, in the case of the Germans they might be worried about another tyrannical leader going all 1984 and making everyone think the holocaust didn't happen. Either way it's for people's own good to ensure they don't think the holocaust is a lie and preventing people from spreading the notion that it didn't happen can also only be a good idea.
    Possibly, but creating laws on the fear of the unknown seems a weird idea to have to me Plus trying to spread the idea that the holocaust did not happen seems equal to a plea of insanity. There are no doubt laws already in existence in these countries for this very reason. It's like people who believe so much the moon is made out of cheese. Label them insane and be done with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Stopping immigration is not racist, the reasons are more fundamental than that, it goes back to the point of what is the whole point of immigration? If it is to simply allow people to enjoy better lives elsewhere, that for a country shouldn't be the point, albeit it is against a moral angle.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12