HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Default Buy credits - earn loyalty points

Just received an email from Habbo (although only for one of my clones and not for my main acc :S) - but it says you get 1 point for every 1 credit you buy, and a bonus 120 loyalty points if you buy over 120 credits in a month, and they can be exchanged for rares, HC or even more credits. Will be interesting to see the price of each rare, and the amount of extra credits you could get.

Here's the email:

Earn Loyalty Points for every Credit you buy!

The Loyalty Points rewards you with reward points for every credit you buy! You'll even earn a bonus of 120 extra points if you buy over 120 credits in a given month. You can then exchange loyalty points for rares, credits and HC.

Not online very often

Not going to buy credits anyway, I've bought them alot and I have sufficient already. Not going to buy anymore~
    Scream and shout

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

This sounds like a good idea! Like the double credits campaign (Which I assume was extremely popular) just more directed towards pushing us to spend it on different things. My HC runs out in a few months so I hope the loyalty points for HC are a good deal

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Sounds like they need more money... Perhaps if they offered more credits for the prices, like the good old days, they would make some more money.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Sounds like they need more money... Perhaps if they offered more credits for the prices, like the good old days, they would make some more money.
    I'd say they're probably more likely to see increased credit sales through promotions like this than slightly lowering the price of a credit permanently.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    A business wanting money... Who'd have thought?!

Not a bad idea for a campaign, particularly if the rewards are good. Maybe they should have a limited edition rare that you can only by if you have points..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got this email as well but only from foreign hotels.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nice try habbo but ur not fooling me!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Guessing it will be crappy rares that will go down to a very low price in a very quick time, like most items. It won't, or should I say, shouldn't be the current rares available as they will drop dramatically.
    Last edited by e5; 26-04-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

FFS! I hate stuff like this because I can never buy credits in Habbo! :/ Bobba off Sulake.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 01:45 PM ----------

Not fair.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast