HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Undoubtedly could've been fixed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

wow...it's surprising how they couldn't even stop ONE player from exploiting the game, so they changed the prize.
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wait surely if they dont actually change anything other than the prize he could just continue cheating and win every week and block every1 else from winning the new badge :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by subo View Post
    wait surely if they dont actually change anything other than the prize he could just continue cheating and win every week and block every1 else from winning the new badge :S
    I doubt he'd waste time and effort doing that though, maybe he will for the first week but he'll get bored when he isn't gaining anything from doing so.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not sure why everyone thinks this is a big loss for the guy who was winning every single week. If creds were his main motivator for doing it then why would he name all his other accounts so that anyone looking in could clearly see that he was using third party software to win consistently? Seemed much more like a display of bravado and "look what I can do" to me.

If you had a way to legitimately farm a good amount of creds for free and were desperate to keep it on the down low, would you telegraph it as obviously as he did?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Not sure why everyone thinks this is a big loss for the guy who was winning every single week. If creds were his main motivator for doing it then why would he name all his other accounts so that anyone looking in could clearly see that he was using third party software to win consistently? Seemed much more like a display of bravado and "look what I can do" to me.

If you had a way to legitimately farm a good amount of creds for free and were desperate to keep it on the down low, would you telegraph it as obviously as he did?
    It'd be much quicker to give your other accounts the same name, but with a different number .

Not online very often

Tokens

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but you get a badge display, not a badge. On .es, Expositor de Placas is a badge display case.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AMY$

SEE/_sam_ aka gary cheats at every game in game center.

Tokens

Scripting is illegal on Habbo! This is a way of scripting, I am astonished that he was not banned for doing it even after they pushed out this update. It is a great step for Sulake stopping scripting on their games, some scripting is kept like street art. The biggest scripting ever was done by Shanke, who is the Banksy of scripting. Still you can look up Shanke in the navigator browse threw some of his rooms, which still stand to this day.

Another big person was Fintch, He was the biggest and baddest hacker around. He was arrested for his actions after sulake finely reported him too the police. Hacking is a big scheme and its worse than scripting, many people fell for fintch schemes too steal your accounts and furni. Sadly some moderators lost their accounts due to fintch, even some of habbo's big secrets like House Keeping were found because of him.

Some scripting does good, Like finding new furni codes and updates to habbo. Unless habbo just tells everyone suddenly like as the new updates with habbo games.

Good job to sulake, for attempting to stop scripters.
    Last edited by Straats; 28-04-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Prize changed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast