HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with mrwooooooo. Sure now and again you get the odd case of someone making racist gestures etc but it's a prejudice that has largely died. The silence around homosexuality means it's a prejudice that's been allowed to thrive. It needs people to raise their hand as he puts it and say I'm gay and I don't care, time will do the rest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Let's just hope this ends more happily than it did with Justin Fashanu. I think the NBA are likely to be more supportive of him than the football world, so that's a huge difference in itself - let's not forget that when Gareth Thomas came out to his rugby team and the press their reaction was "who cares?" and it was business as usual
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What does it matter?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure what sports are like in America and how the fans act so can't really comment. Good on him, but the real battle may be the abuse he will get from rival team fans and even fans on his own team.

I feel sorry for Glenn Burke, a baseball player who came out to his team mates and his coaches. He invented the high five (allegedly) and has suddenly been forgotten about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12