HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Transfers

Seasons not over yet but there's rumours everywhere

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...dowski-1866002

Jose Mourinho confirmed that he is going to return to Chelsea... by asking Robert Lewandowski to join him in moving to West London this summer.
    Also read that Hulk is at the top of his list, too. He's wanting a Drogba V2 from him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hulk is a really, really poor player.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll take mourinho and lew please (A)

no hulk though, that's lukaku's job
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

he wants everyone

Jose Mourinho is already making plans for next season at Chelsea and has targeted Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira as his first signing.

Chelsea are expected to confirm Mourinho’s appointment sooner rather than later and the Portuguese wants Khedira to come with him and solve one of Chelsea’s weaknesses in front of the back four.

Khedira has a close relationship with Mourinho having been one of his first signings when he took over at the Bernabeu in 2010.

The German international has only two years left on his contract and Mourinho hopes to capitalise on the situation by luring him to west London.

Khedira won’t come cheap though, as he is still only 26-years-old and is likely to cost in excess of £20m.

It is believed Michael Essien, who has spent the season on loan from Chelsea at Real Madrid, will be part of the first team squad again at Stamford Bridge.

The 30-year-old has suffered from three serious knee injuries at Chelsea in recent years, but was still mysteriously allowed to leave last August and has enjoyed playing regularly at the Spanish giants this term.

Mourinho will also decide whether Kevin de Bruyne will spend another season away on loan or get a chance to play for the club for the first time since his £7m move from Genk in 2012.

De Bruyne’s future is key to Chelsea’s transfer activity as Bayer Leverkusen want to sign him as part of the deal that will see Andre Schurrle move the other way.

However, Chelsea are still hopeful of using him as bait to persuade Borussia Dortmund to sell striker Robert Lewandowski to them, rather than Bundesliga rivals and their opponents in Saturday’s Champions League Final, Bayern Munich.

It is understood Chelsea are very unwilling to sell the Belgium international and would prefer to send him away on loan again, should Mourinho not want to include him in his plans just yet, as they did to Genk and Werder Bremen respectively.
    also rumoured to be taking ronaldo and varane lol

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 11:17 AM ----------

id rather see chelsea target someone like vidal, than take khedira ;l

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    he wants everyone

also rumoured to be taking ronaldo and varane lol

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 11:17 AM ----------

id rather see chelsea target someone like vidal, than take khedira ;l
    Its just the standard 'manager is moving so lets link all his old players with the new club'

Although, having said that, (if mourinho does come) then I could see us going for khedira.. Although I love the Luiz/ramires partnership in front of the back four :/

Rumours also that mourinho would want rid of Luiz.. PLEASE GOD NO. Luiz has so much talent, he can be stupid at times but his talent is undeniable
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    Its just the standard 'manager is moving so lets link all his old players with the new club'

Although, having said that, (if mourinho does come) then I could see us going for khedira.. Although I love the Luiz/ramires partnership in front of the back four :/

Rumours also that mourinho would want rid of Luiz.. PLEASE GOD NO. Luiz has so much talent, he can be stupid at times but his talent is undeniable
    wouldnt like to see luiz leave either, heard barcelona want him though

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Interesting read but I think khedira is overrated. It'd be nice to see ronaldo go back to Man U, there was hope when fergie was there but I'm not sure if ronaldo will be very keen now. Also I heard barca are looking into buying pepe reina.

Also where's benitez going? lol, hopefully back on the dole.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Interesting read but I think khedira is overrated. It'd be nice to see ronaldo go back to Man U, there was hope when fergie was there but I'm not sure if ronaldo will be very keen now. Also I heard barca are looking into buying pepe reina.

Also where's benitez going? lol, hopefully back on the dole.
    lol barcelona will definitely buy a new keeper, valdes is completely ****e and pinto is about 90

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    lol barcelona will definitely buy a new keeper, valdes is completely ****e and pinto is about 90
    Ah valdes still has it in him I reckon they'll buy reina, make him first choice, valdes on bench and pinto will be heading off to the old folks home. If they do buy reina I wonder who'll replace him.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Ah valdes still has it in him I reckon they'll buy reina, make him first choice, valdes on bench and pinto will be heading off to the old folks home. If they do buy reina I wonder who'll replace him.
    valdes is leaving iirc
    they're also looking at courtois as a replacement, not sure if chelsea will let him go for a transfer - he might go on another loan to atletico. courtois was the best keeper in la liga this season

not sure what liverpool will do if reina leaves though. aren't they investing heavily in transfers this season though?

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast