HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

I have once faked being ill (well, exaggerated it to the point of "I AM ABOUT TO DIE") whilst I had a friend of my mum's looking after me for the week, but other than that never and I never would
    Not even things like uni lmao where they dont keep as strict a record

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

I used to bunk off a lot if I thought someone was going to have a go at me for something that happened last night on facebook or whatever. I remember one time though, a teacher was shouting at me saying I was gonna be in isolation for a day for my behaviour, so I just walked out of school, like a minute before the bell for the end of the day and got iso for another day. Ended up moving schools anyway cos I had to live with my dad. And my dad is dead strict about going to school and stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    I used to bunk off a lot if I thought someone was going to have a go at me for something that happened last night on facebook or whatever. I remember one time though, a teacher was shouting at me saying I was gonna be in isolation for a day for my behaviour, so I just walked out of school, like a minute before the bell for the end of the day and got iso for another day. Ended up moving schools anyway cos I had to live with my dad. And my dad is dead strict about going to school and stuff.
    Aw not going in because of a facebook argument :L That is cute

I remember not going in because I hadn't done the homework lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Remember this well, i use to Bunk off Geography last block on a Monday and then Modern Studies last block on a Tuesday. Did it for around a month until we were caught. Was asked why i skipped those 2 classes and not History and said i actually enjoyed history unlike the other 2 that felt like a waste of time. Got given a 2 hour detention to catch up on the work i missed but half way through we were told to stop and help paint a classroom, then dip are hands in black paint and press them on the wall.

And college just went home early or on a Monday, My photography tutor was also my sign in tutor, so we would sign in at 9 and then grab our cameras and not have to be back until 2pm so would go up town and stuff and just take pictures of random things on way back. Not really bunking but still i miss college =/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In infant, junior and high school it was just pretending to be sick sometimes, but I didn't do it too much. I once got out of swimming because I really didn't want to do it anymore as we only had it for 3 weeks, but I love PE in general. Throughout college I always wanted to do PE, but I never knew when the groups were on.

In college, if a teacher let us do work outside of the classroom then I'd go home if I had frees after it or it was my last lesson as I'd rather do work at home. For a couple of days when my English and media work was due in I got my parents to ring me in sick so I could finish it all and after that I emailed my work to my teacher who didn't even bother checking his emails.

Overall, though I haven't bunked properly, I went to work an hour late last week, but I was on the rota wrong .

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678