HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo games ruined

1) Not being able to go diagonal in certain circumstances. This happened a day after they featured an event on the homepage where you had to be able to go diagonal to complete it. Lack of communication between developers and community staff (as per). A lot of old mazes have been ruined because of this due to the owner not playing anymore.

2) Not being able to come down off stages. If you stack 2 stages (grass, lost tribe, country, garden, black star, small and large stages) on top of one another you can no longer step down from it. Again, ruined games which expect you to go up and down levels. There are probably other furni too such as the stone patio. Just tried what I had.

3) Unable to die in mat mazes. You can't fall from a high level to a low level unless there is a path down to it. So say there were 5 mats in a row that went up 1 z shelf each time. You could get to the 5th one. You could go from 5th to 4th. You can no longer go from the 5th to the square infront which would be the 6th (the one with no mat) your Habbo will walk back down to the 3rd one, all the way around them and to the 6th square rather than 'falling'.

Don't know if anyone will care but I only really go on Habbo to play in tournaments and carnivals and last few days so many levels have been broken and owner not realised until we were there playing.

Does anyone know if these changes that have all happened in the last week are on purpose?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I think they're all just glitches that will be fixed - I hope so anyway. I noticed the diag thing in my room earlier.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

These aren't updates, they are glitches that will be resolved when the new update comes out. Who knows, there might be a new room update soon?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

the diag thing is especially annoying

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

yeah, really hoping these are all glitches, other wise i'm going to have to completely redo certain levels of my maze...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

also walk through is really ****** up atm, in the bunny dash game its so annoying because of it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post
    These aren't updates, they are glitches that will be resolved when the new update comes out. Who knows, there might be a new room update soon?
    This is what I hoped. So I spoke to Johno and Ubergergely and they said they are purposeful updates to make the movements of your avatar and I quote, "more natural". I'm not one to complain about updates. I generally think most updates are beneficial. This however, has really lessened my enjoyment.

Everything's so messy, stacking is so weird now, im being so paranoid by it when im building my wired maze. Hope all these glitches and bugs can solved and fixed ASAP.
    Scream and shout

Tokens
    Habbo
    AndyATW!

Latest Awards:

Right the dig 'bug' isn't a bug its for an update.. But the dig only does not work at door for me?

Stacking should be fixed soon.
    Since habbo help tool is broken, here are the links: Help tool links

find your previous requests: https://help.habbo.com/requests
    Submit new ticket (logged in): https://help.habbo.com/requests/new
    Submit new ticket (not logged in): https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orvakki

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edible View Post
    This is what I hoped. So I spoke to Johno and Ubergergely and they said they are purposeful updates to make the movements of your avatar and I quote, "more natural". I'm not one to complain about updates. I generally think most updates are beneficial. This however, has really lessened my enjoyment.
    Because people can't walk diagonally in real life.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast