HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I used to be a bit of an environmentalist... lol how things changed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

I guess I was a bit homophobic when I was younger because my dad is but as I got older I started to get my own opinions so I'm not any more. I have different political views to my parents too.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

As time has gone on i've become more libertarian but at the same time more socially conservative.

One issue i've been reminded of is global warming, I was very much into natural disasters/end of the world movies and history when I was younger, so swallowed the global warming myth pretty easily. But I was a kid more or less then, so I don't really count it as part of 'me' if you get me.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 16-05-2013 at 03:32 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

I think the main thing is how I used to be a lot more caring when I was younger, but a lack of anyone caring about me has just made me become very heartless at times now.

My attitude towards life has also changed vastly as I got older, used to look forward to it immensely and was scared to die and thought I would live a super happy life, and nowadays I just get breakdowns really often thinking about how crap life is and have considered suicide far too many times to count.

I would say small stuff has changed in terms of opinions too for me though as I got older, like as a little child I honestly hated pop music and stuff like that and now it's basically all i listen to, was also really antiviolence and that's completely changed. When I was a child I also had like really racist views to be honest, from how I was brought up and the area I was brought up in, but like that's definitely died down a lot too with just some stereotyping left really now.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to think sex before marriage was bad Now idgaf

---------- Post added 17-05-2013 at 06:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JACKTARD View Post
    I guess I was a bit homophobic when I was younger because my dad is but as I got older I started to get my own opinions so I'm not any more. I have different political views to my parents too.
    :| oh
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell View Post
    I think the main thing is how I used to be a lot more caring when I was younger, but a lack of anyone caring about me has just made me become very heartless at times now.

My attitude towards life has also changed vastly as I got older, used to look forward to it immensely and was scared to die and thought I would live a super happy life, and nowadays I just get breakdowns really often thinking about how crap life is and have considered suicide far too many times to count.

I would say small stuff has changed in terms of opinions too for me though as I got older, like as a little child I honestly hated pop music and stuff like that and now it's basically all i listen to, was also really antiviolence and that's completely changed. When I was a child I also had like really racist views to be honest, from how I was brought up and the area I was brought up in, but like that's definitely died down a lot too with just some stereotyping left really now.
    Heartless Tom I think I couldn't see that from you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

One thing that has changed about me is the fact I used to be obsessed with musicals. It's all I had on my phone etc. however, now I've kind of lost my interest in them. This has probably changed due to being in the actual industry and seeing how people are in it... it's just not my thing. Also, wearing a unitard gets boring after a while.

I have other opinions which I typed out but they sound stupid, so I'll leave it at that one (it's not as stupid).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

er, i used to think sex before 16 was wrong.. well not like i'd hate somebody for doing it or criticize them, but i mean i wouldn't have done it. now i just don't really care about it, although that doesn't apply to me because single4life. does that count?

i used to want to be in love but now i just think it would hurt too much and i'm avoiding anything like that. but that's for now, it's only because i have new priorities and love would get in the way of them. just gotta see how things go though, things could change so quickly. ^__^

i'm no longer scared of death. reasons i don't wanna go into but yeah, the thought used to scare me but now i've just kind of accepted it. saying that i can't accept the death of other people, like i don't understand it and refuse to believe it for so long, like when there's death of others it makes me feel weird.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think I had any particularly strong opinions when I was younger, but there was a time in my life where I romanticised a lot of stuff. Now I know the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and it'll **** you up pretty bad sometimes. I suppose my most controversial and potent thought these days (which I didn't really think about when I was a kid) is that gender roles are kind of bullshit. I don't believe there are more than two genders and all that stuff, but I hate the idea that woman are one way and men are another. I hate thinking that I am defined to be a certain way at birth because of my gender. When people say 'men this' or 'women that' it really grinds my gears. Clumping together billions of people is so stupid. People are individuals and I want to view them as individuals, not as how gender politics says I should view them.

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    idk i used to tell people that there are people dying of hunger and disease in africa so they should be happy that they are not in their position like literally... that used to be my advice for everything

anyways i learnt that by saying this nor does the person feel better nor do the kids in africa so yep lol
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

stuff i've changed on (past to> present)

believed global warming > don't believe global warming
    believed in Lords reform > don't believe in Lords reform
    believed in abortion > don't believe in abortion
    believed in legalising drugs > don't believe in drugs being legal
    believed in no overseas military stuff > believe in overseas military in some cases

i think more generally in life from work etc i've learnt people are more mean and sneaky than face value, and whether it was stuff like sharing tips and that i wouldn't screw anyone but they'd screw other people - not in a big way but enough now to make me be a lot more cautious as to who i trust.

so my change past year has been to try make myself more selfish cos i'd ALWAYS give over to people on stuff i didn't really care about (who got double bed in hotel room, sharing small tips, just stuff like that) but that i SHOULD care about because it's fair to split stuff equally. it's been hard though so even now sometimes after giving way on something i'll think to myself "you should've stuck to your pledge to be more selfish there" so yeah.

give and take should be a two-way street!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast