HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

goes with the latest blog post

What would you say your favourite thing was about Habbo? For me, the main thing is the people. Be it users, Staff… whoever. The thing is that in the Hotels I could meet more friends than I could ever imagine in real life. Is that because my social environment is bad shape beyond my laptop screen? Not really, it is simply a question of math: whenever I enter Habbo there are plenty of users from here and there, or even farther. And hey, my ability to be in several places at the same time is somewhat limited.What are we all doing here? I guess we are not looking for the answers to the big secrets of mankind: we just want to have fun, to talk and listen, to be amazed by how different you see life or to satisfy our egos from time to time, why not? It is really easy to do in Habbo and so difficult in some other places. Several years of Habbo adventures have made our sites and Community one of the strongest and wisest on the Internet. Habbo Staff are trained on moderation and safety, and constantly share their knowledge of online safety with the authorities, users and other companies all over the world. Honestly, is there any Habbo not educated in the right use of Internet? I don’t think so, please, use this power that you have!

To me, safety is the basis of fun on the Internet, rather than a limit. It inspires every movement, new feature or activity that Habbo launched over the years. Let me check by memory: the data of the users is managed by professionals, and not shared with 3rd parties; the guarantee of getting the Credits that you are paying with almost any kind of safe method; consistently reliable technical functioning Hotels, with a fast response to any unexpected problem, and the list continues.

And the best of this is the people again, you and us. Habbo is always listening to users’ suggestions and recommendations – even if those making suggestions don’t always realize, and then spend tons of hours developing something suitable to what Habbos are missing. From behind the curtains, Habbo prepared with dedication things like Lovelocks, Relationship Status, Duckets, Wired, tons of Badges and Furni, Crackable Eggs, Rentable items for free, Loyalty points… Habbo is able to bring you to Venice or to put you on a Steampunk Zeppelin. You won a golden medal in the Habbo-lympix and your first Yacht was made of pixels. We know that during Habboween you laughed nervously. Where else could you be a genuine leader of opinion, manage a Fansite and even tell a VIP visitor that you love them without trembling (well, you trembled a bit)?

The original feeling only happened in Habbo. Thanks for making it real and keeping it real!

P.S. We have recently received some inquiries regarding retro sites, as some people have noticed that many of them do not work at the moment. As promised earlier, http://www.sulake.com/blog/entries/b...-habbo-retros/, Sulake has taken legal actions against the individuals developing emulator softwares and due to this many retro sites are unable to operate.
    Last edited by October; 13-05-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    you get the badge when you enter the room? no answers are incorrect... its meant to be a survey? :S
    Someone said above you get a badge for entering that correctly, and judging by some of the options you can choose it seems like a questionnaire to me.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are 3 badges for this campaign (all are in the .com external texts as well) so there is a very high chance you will get a badge for completing the poll. Considering you can only choose 1 answer each time it seems to be more of a poll designed to find people who can give correct answers, not individual ideas/suggestions. The gold badge is for entering the room and there is a purple and and green one posted on here - https://habbox.com/#!/News/article/1769

but yeah all the names and descs are the same which doesnt help figure out what the final one is for.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Just got a green keep it real badge! I wonder if there will be a way to win the third one

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chrisbud1

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    goes with the latest blog post
    "Habbo is always listening to users' suggestions and recommendations". LIES RIGHT THERE!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Plutonioo

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Poll was easy but these are the answers I put for anyone who just wants to do it quickly .
    Room: http://www.habbo.com/room/62259178

What's safety in Habbo about?
    - It is about behaving responsible when I have fun in the Community

Has the fun in Habbo something to do with safety?
    - Yes, because safety makes the rest of the features enjoyable, minimizing the risks of the usage of Internet

Habbo Staff...
    - All answers are correct

The expertise of Habbo in safety on the Internet
    - Has the recognition of authorities, Internet organizations and NGOs

Do I have the same benefits in the original Habbo logging in to pirate versions of Habbo?
    - Answers d and e are correct
    I just answered. Thank you for the answers! :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

Latest Awards:

I've done an article on this, please go read it here and comment!
    Bringing you the news no one else does!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Sorry to revive this thread! I have seen a few people with the reddish/pink keep it real badge, anyone know how to get it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    Sorry to revive this thread! I have seen a few people with the reddish/pink keep it real badge, anyone know how to get it?
    Fansite admins only for fansites who did anti-retro campaigns. Don't think Habbox bothered. Not sure.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edible View Post
    Fansite admins only for fansites who did anti-retro campaigns. Don't think Habbox bothered. Not sure.
    Ohh okay that would make sense. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12