HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Which Movie's do you cry at?

I only have a few movies that make me cry (

In order:

1. My Girl

Omg this film makes me cry just thinking about it It's so sad, I 100% suggest you watch it

2. Bridge to Terabithia

SDJGOISDFHGOISDFHGOIDHFGOIDFOHIG WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DIE?

3. Toy Story 3

At the end

4. Marley & Me

Bless the littul doggy

5. Edward Sissorhands

Not because he goes to that castle, but because he gives me the creeps hes crazy
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

More like what don't I cry at.. lmao. Of your list my girl, bridge to terabithia, marley & me and toy story 3!
    boy in the striped pyjamas , a little princess, ps i love you, bambi, homeward bound, the last song, the notebook, titanic, the fox and the hound, the help, the vow, seven pounds etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like Kirst, is there any I don't cry at?

Seriously, I've cried at Star Trek. I think I'm quite an emotional person and usually I watch films as an escape or to try forgetting about what's wrong, so it means I'm generally near tears anyway and just about anything can set me off crying.

The ones I've cried at the most recently are The Notebook, One Day, Men in Black 3, Cyberbully and Like Crazy. Watched all of these a few weeks ago and I wept far too much. mbarrassed:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    More like what don't I cry at.. lmao. Of your list my girl, bridge to terabithia, marley & me and toy story 3!
    boy in the striped pyjamas , a little princess, ps i love you, bambi, homeward bound, the last song, the notebook, titanic, the fox and the hound, the help, the vow, seven pounds etc
    id you really cry at boy in the striped pyjamas? i watched it a few months ago and thought it'd be sad but didnt really make me sad :S
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Explorator

Latest Awards:

Titanic

I cry every timeeeee
    今日は

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

yeah, i'm pretty awful for crying at films. the boy in the striped pajamas makes me weep so bad, along with titanic, little princess, omg so many more can't even think

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

i don't think i've ever cried at films lol i've been close though.. especially with skyfall at the end wahhh

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

i never normally cry right but when i'm watching something and its like reaaallly good it makes me tear up lol its like an overpowering feeling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Disney

million dollar baby got to me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only film that has made me cry in recent years was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2... Twice. When Snape cradles Lily, and when the credits rolled. (Woo!). Never Let Me Go got me pretty close if I remember...