HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I am not sure if you are being serious or trolling

no im being quite serious

steve jobs is dead. and he had the brain of apple.

while WP8/W8 isnt the best, its better attempt than what apple had with ios 1.0/2.0

and while windows phone 8 doesnt have much apps just wait till they merge the

the next xbox - WP8 - Windows 8
    then your be crying
    Last edited by CrazyColaist; 21-05-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Boomitsliiam View Post

while WP8/W8 isnt the best, its better attempt than what apple had with ios 1.0/2.0

then your be crying
    But WP8 isn't Microsoft's first attempt at a mobile phone OS, so the Apple comparison doesn't really work.

I do think the last point is a very good one though. This is partially why the next Xbox excites me, because I am picturing excellent integration with W8.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

then your be crying
    I just wanted to make sure before replying proper. I disagree with what you are saying with Windows Phone - You also can't use "you're just an Apple fanboy" to me either as I've actually used a Windows Phone for two years. While the OS and hardwar seemed to work just fine it was missing quite a few important features and was also missing a ton of apps that Android and iOS had available.

While I do like the interface of the OS - There is just a big miss of opportunity. WP could be so much more and could be so much better. Apps are also letting it down and while it will get better over the months it I couldn't wait any longer. This is why I jump ship over to an iPhone 5 - My first iPhone. I already used Android for a few years, WP a few years and now I'm using an iPhone. Which I have to say is a great device and there is plenty of apps that are worth installing.

Steve Jobs may be dead which is a shame as he was one of the people who made a lot of the decisions at Apple with the products. They still have the team who also were working with Jobs and also still have Ive.

------

In terms of Windows 8, I love it and have no problems with it. I installed it since day one of it being released. Xbox One - Looks quite interesting and I do like what I've seen so far.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 21-05-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

then your be crying
    Windows Phone becoming as popular as Android or iOS? 10/10, would laugh again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    Windows Phone becoming as popular as Android or iOS? 10/10, would laugh again.

Haha it just moved to 3rd place mate & its growing quite fast. faster than what the iphone 1 and whatever android 1.0 was with the first 6 months go do some research.

the apps suck yeah i agree. but its getting support. and with Windows 8, Xbox One, And Windows Phone 8, All one Architecture, Its easy to port apps from one to the other, It'll get support just wait,

And ok 2nd attempt, but i didnt really think about WP7 as it was crap.

But the BlackBerry and Windows Phone numbers are dramatic changes from the same quarter a year ago. Windows Phone looks to be finally taking off, with 52 percent growth in December, January, and February of this year compared to the same three months in 2012. And BlackBerry is falling of a sales cliff, with an 81 percent plunge in sales.
    http://venturebeat.com/2013/04/01/an...-a-massive-52/
    Last edited by CrazyColaist; 23-05-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha it just moved to 3rd place mate & its growing quite fast. faster than what the iphone 1 and whatever android 1.0 was with the first 6 months go do some research.

the apps suck yeah i agree. but its getting support. and with Windows 8, Xbox One, And Windows Phone 8, All one Architecture, Its easy to port apps from one to the other, It'll get support just wait,

BUT IT ISN'T WP1, so you cannot keep comparing it to the first iPhone and first Android phone.

There was already Windows Mobile and WP7 - in fact, Microsoft got into the mobile phone war a long time before Google or Apple (7 years, in fact!)

It is far easier to make increase your sales by 50% if you only sold £1 to start with (meaning your sales increased to £1.50), than if your sales were £100,000,000 (meaning you would need to now sell £150,000,000 to achieve that same 50% growth). It is simple business logic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Third place is great, but then you remember the only other 'serious' competitor is Blackberry which still makes Windows Phone the second worst.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

finally

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123