HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Skint'

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

They claim benefits yet they could try making an effort to go get a job than sitting on their arses all day, they shouldn't be give money they should be given vouchers like a gift voucher with an amount on it for fricking Iceland or something than spending it on drugs and alcohol 24/7

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Not heard of this before, but according to all the facebook posts my school was on it, apparently!? ~famousirlbruv

But yeah, it looks pretty interesting! Will try and watch it somehow

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Not heard of this before, but according to all the facebook posts my school was on it, apparently!? ~famousirlbruv

But yeah, it looks pretty interesting! Will try and watch it somehow
    Unless you are from s****horpe then I don't know but you should be able to watch it on channel 4+1 or computer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James1216 View Post
    They claim benefits yet they could try making an effort to go get a job than sitting on their arses all day, they shouldn't be give money they should be given vouchers like a gift voucher with an amount on it for fricking Iceland or something than spending it on drugs and alcohol 24/7
    At least someone understands..

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Looks like a crap show anyway but lol that article...

“I was told to say young mums get pregnant to be housed but it’s not true. I was 17 when I got pregnant and I think that’s a reasonable age. If I saw that cameraman again I’d whack him. I’d punch his face in.”

this from someone who got PAID to be on TV and then complained about it. Seriously what
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

This didn't just get awkward

Tokens
    Habbo
    Duxe

Everyone on the show got paid £20 to appear on camera and say stuff and chat a load of rubbish! What annoys me is a 21 year old with 5 kids from S****horpe get's £1900 a month from benefits. She's very classy too, getting married in her second hand dress and her £20 rings from Argos. The whole program is just based on S****horpe Cerys! Can you all see where I coming from though; Because i'm seriously not like any of them on that show!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12