HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

singer yes, but annoying 7 year olds who are **** and get the sympathy vote shouldn't.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Erm, they should be allowed to go on if they want. Winning Britain's Got Talent is different to winning the X Factor, they have the opportunity of showcasing their talent to the Queen (which could be some peoples dreams, especially if they're older). Singers that sing music that wouldn't be so popular often have great talents and have such a better chance on Britain's Got Talent as even if they don't win, they can still get their name out there, it's not really the same with the X Factor.

Their voice is their talent and they should be able to show it off on whatever show they want.

At the end of the day it's down the the public who decides who goes far in this competition, so if you're so against singers going on it then simply vote against them and vote for those people you believe deserve you votes..
    yeah xfactor the voice etc is to get a singing contract, bgt is to perform for the queen.. not everyone wants a contract

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    i agree they p me off but then u get people like that boy with cerebal palsy whos future career is going 2 be making jokes about himself 24/7
    I think that that comedian was great. Having something like cerebral palsy can obviously be a horrible ordeal but the fact that he has accepted what he has and actually in a sense is happy and can even joke about it I think is great and not all of his jokes where related to it.

As to the whole music thing I partly agree but the problem is Britain's Got Talent I believe offers a lot more control for the acts or so it seems. With X Factor half the time artists, groups etc are told what to do, what to sing etc. I've seen some groups online with a good voice that go onto the X Factor and get ruined because they have to sing stuff that doesn't suit them. Also Britain's Got Talent allows full bands - e.g. a band with a singer, guitarist, drummer etc. I've always wondered if Simon would consider a band version of the x factor.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I don't mind that singers go on. I know they take up 2 shows, but it's still TALENT and it's what the public vote for too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Yeah I'd rather see singers stick to the X Factor, that's what that shows all about. But I suppose BGT does allow contestants of all ages, so it is good for that.. if X Factor allowed that, then maybe it'd be good.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Not that i watch any of these shows but.

From what i remember/know off you never see any rock bands or anything in X Factor its always the same garbage (imo) at least BGT bands and rappers or what ever can get a chance. However they should be in the minority with other acts and as a rule. Say a dancer won 2012. no dancer/groups should be allowed until 2014 that's if they want to encourage a bit of variety.

for what its worth i do like the idea of the voice. backs turned if they like what they hear then jump in.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ?Summa

Latest Awards:

I agree, talent is talent, you can sing go on a singing show, not taaleennttt
    Sometimes I think I was born backwards.
    You know, come out my mum the wrong way.
    I hear words go past me backwards.
    The people I should love, I hate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Southe, View Post
    Not that i watch any of these shows but.

From what i remember/know off you never see any rock bands or anything in X Factor its always the same garbage (imo) at least BGT bands and rappers or what ever can get a chance. However they should be in the minority with other acts and as a rule. Say a dancer won 2012. no dancer/groups should be allowed until 2014 that's if they want to encourage a bit of variety.

for what its worth i do like the idea of the voice. backs turned if they like what they hear then jump in.
    The reason you see no rock bands is because with the X Factor it's all about the voice. It's changed slightly - at one point you couldn't even use backing tracks and now people can sing while playing a guitar the problem is they wouldn't let a general band on e.g. a singer, drummer, guitarist etc. as they wouldn't be able to judge them all on their singing

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Queen is a rock band and they cover there songs. Not all rock is screaming and growling haha. In my opinion i would rather watch a TV show that allowed all genres of music and the judges were from different backgrounds of music. Pop, Rap, Rock, Reggae, Classical etc. And judges should be there just to give feedback during the trials should tell people to go on the site and vote for who they liked. top 3/4 who ever get through for that show. Sure they could rig it but at least its the viewers deciding who they want to watch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123