HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why is habbox falling apart cause someone left its silly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

FRIS0 just sent me a good message:
    ill upload it

lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !!!liam!!!
    Were not going to leave, unless you listen to us and you sort out the problems we have with you.

Ok I will start please post any of yours below

Vip should be free
    Staff should warn at least 3 times before banning
    EVERYONE should be treated the same
    Right, you cannot generalise like that. You cannot say that ALL habbox staff are doing what you say they are, bcoz that is not in the slightest true. So first of all, get your facts right, before trying to bring us down.
    VIP should be free - What would be the point in it, if everyone had it? You would have no different priveledges so there would be no point. Also, it's probably impossible to afford.
    Staff should warn at least 3 times before banning - If people have their signature too large or whatever we warn them, we only ban without warning first in serious offences.
    Everyone should be treated the same - How are people not treated the same at the moment?

So basically, stop being so stupid, and shut up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat
    If VIP was free it would make the meaning of the word phrase 'Very Important People' meaningless.. It's like saying Hobba badges should be free on Habbo Hotel, it just doesn't happen.

Depending on the cirumstances people are usually warned MORE than 3 times before been banned, but if the offence is a big offence a ban/caution will be given straight away.

As for treating people differently, where do habbox staff treat people differently?
    Technically it is destroyed on Habbox too, in the real world you don't pay to become Very Important, you earn it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If we made VIP free then we wouldnt call it VIP as everyone would have it.
    We will ban you depending on how serious your rule breaking is.
    Everyone is treated the same.

Thread locked!
    Gone - Goodbye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12