HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Habbo Home

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Home

Hi,

I remember ages ago we had a huge fiasco with the Habbo Homes sytem, I know Invent's system's out there somewhere, Also know a few others are. Does anyone have the code for these?
    Ross

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Hi,

I remember ages ago we had a huge fiasco with the Habbo Homes sytem, I know Invent's system's out there somewhere, Also know a few others are. Does anyone have the code for these?
    Ross
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not promote illegal activity.
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-07-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know we spoke on Facebook but I thought I should let people know that I haven't had the code to the Habbo Homes stuff for several years now (same with anything else Habbo related), so please don't PM me about it .
    Last edited by Invent; 07-07-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    eLv

Latest Awards:

I doubt anyone still have Invent's one since it's something that need to be paid for. You can try this though http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...09#post4425709