HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Help fixing Blackberry memory card.

My Blackberry memory card won't function nomore. It has worked fine since having a Blackberry for over a year.

I was taking photos one day and noticed it wouldn't allow me to access my photos, so I switched the phone of and back on and it said 'Memory card needs repaird yes to go no for no' I clicked yes. Since it's done that before.
    It then said 'Memory might lose cluncher (whatever that is) yes for go no for no' I clicked yes, having it not done that before.

It then said memory card failed errors.

I took the memory card out and back in and done the process all over again. Still failed.

I then plugged it into my computer to see if I could recover my photos and music and nothing came up for a good 20 minutes of trying. It finally came up but with no photos or music.

Is there anyway of trying to recover this?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Mine did that for ages, I had a replacement memory card though so just used that instead, as the old one looked like it had corrupted and just wouldn't work :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My dad managed to get my music and some photos back. But half of the photos have been corrupted and won't be able to get them back. ):

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiieee View Post
    My dad managed to get my music and some photos back. But half of the photos have been corrupted and won't be able to get them back. ):
    Yeah I had to use this program which recovered probably about a third of my photos. I think it might have been magicberry or something? I've deleted it by now or I'd let you know :/

really sucks but kinda teaches you to back up, I know it did for me, now I have multiple copies

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Yeah I had to use this program which recovered probably about a third of my photos. I think it might have been magicberry or something? I've deleted it by now or I'd let you know :/

really sucks but kinda teaches you to back up, I know it did for me, now I have multiple copies
    I'm going to have to. I don't understand why it would go funny like that.
    Lost all my up to date photos - Gutted. ):

Thanks for your help though. +rep