HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Facebook automatically logging me into chat

This has probably been asked before so sorry if it has but I've realised that when closing Facebook on my Galaxy s2 it is leaving me signed onto chat.

Is there a way to set it to automatically sign you out of chat but not log you off when you close the app. I want to still receive message notifications on the phone I just don't want it telling people I'm online as people often presume I'm ignoring them when I'm simply out, at work or even sleeping.

Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

you aren't closing the app properly

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

you should be able to just turn chat off?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can turn off chat in the settings, I have it on my phone and it works fine.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Found this online

"When logged onto Facebook, the minimized chat window is located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This immediately displays as being on-line and available for chat, and it shows how many users are logged on. The green dot indicates that you are logged on and are available for chat. To change this to show as offline, click on the chat panel which will display two tabs, the first being Friends list, and the second being Options. Click on Options, select the option to Go Offline, which turns off chat. Once chat is turned off the green dot will turn grey to represent that you are offline."

Read more: How can I disable facebook chat on my samsung galaxy? - how do I disable facebook chat on my samsung? so that im not always on line? and dont receive notifications"

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    This has probably been asked before so sorry if it has but I've realised that when closing Facebook on my Galaxy s2 it is leaving me signed onto chat.

Is there a way to set it to automatically sign you out of chat but not log you off when you close the app. I want to still receive message notifications on the phone I just don't want it telling people I'm online as people often presume I'm ignoring them when I'm simply out, at work or even sleeping.

Thanks
    ---------- Post added 09-07-2013 at 07:42 PM ----------

Found this online

When logged onto Facebook, the minimized chat window is located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This immediately displays as being on-line and available for chat, and it shows how many users are logged on. The green dot indicates that you are logged on and are available for chat. To change this to show as offline, click on the chat panel which will display two tabs, the first being Friends list, and the second being Options. Click on Options, select the option to Go Offline, which turns off chat. Once chat is turned off the green dot will turn grey to represent that you are offline.
    Read more: How can I disable facebook chat on my samsung galaxy? - how do I disable facebook chat on my samsung? so that im not always on line? and dont receive notifications"

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post

Thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Will just have to set chat offline I gather then just wish it could be set to do so when closing Facebook automatically