HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Imessage really starting to annoy me +rep

Basically imessage isnt working. To anyone yet i know the people im trying to text is aftually working for them. Mine literally carrys on sending then not delivered and converts to sms. Im connected to wifi, the rest of my internet functions work except imessaage, ive turned imessage off and on restarted the phone. Anyone any ideas? This is a joke now. Cannot wait to get my upgrade

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that happen to me before and i had to use it factry restore my phone or smething

Tokens
    Habbo
    IFeltz

Im not sure why its like it, but recently my imessage is playing up too, but eventually it sends for me :S maybe restarting it might help otherwise i would restore it i guess? Also is the setting for it to convert to sms when imessage is available on? maybe try turning that odd will push it through as an imessage?
    Last edited by Emmz; 11-07-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I turned it off, still does nothing.
    Tried restoring and it still does it, starting to irratate me.
    Its only since this new ios aswell

Tokens

Latest Awards:

imsg pisses me right off sometimes it only works when 3g is on in the background and i hate having 3g on cos it kills my battery

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Try a full shut down and then switch it on again. Hold the home and lock button for about 7 seconds or until the apple logo appears and goes away.