HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Wanting to buy a AVI wireless thing

Where i can have my xbox using vga and push it into another room, cant remember the name of one, wanting to spend at max £80 can anyone rec?
    Ross

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have any to recommend since they are all junk and have incredible input lag. I'm talking 1-2 seconds after you push a button on the controller the feed updates. They are really only meant for watching TV.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    I don't have any to recommend since they are all junk and have incredible input lag. I'm talking 1-2 seconds after you push a button on the controller the feed updates. They are really only meant for watching TV.
    Well I was going to leave my xbox in my office (where I actually use it for gaming) and then feed it to my bedroom which I use to watch sky etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're very expensive, don't expect to pick one up that's of any use for less than £40; if you want anything better than 480p then also expect to pay more than £100. As @Stephen! said I'm sure they would have a large buffer delay or alternatively a big loss of quality.

I would recommend pushing video via HDMI over ethernet, it can carry HD up to 30m http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neet%C2%AE-E...i+video+sender I can't guarantee no lag as I'm unsure if it's converting the feed at each end of just pushing it unconverted, but this would certainly have less lag than any wireless options.