HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: The Thick Of It

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default The Thick Of It

I'm really happy Capaldi's been announced as the doctor, I LOVE him. I discovered him in the Thick of It, and I wondered if anyone here had seen it?

It's really different to his role as the Doctor and I know a lot of people don't seem to be able to separate Capaldi and Malcolm Tucker (his character) but I just love him.

The rest of the characters just play around him but still absolutely crack me up. I love Terri, she's so sweet but absolutely useless.

It's more of a mature & sophisticated (yes!) show, mainly because of the swearing and setup but you never know! There's a few really funny scenes, which I'll find some clips of if anyone's interested!

So, anyone else watch or like it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watched and liked it. I liked Terri too! She was one of my favourites lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Got the boxset last Christmas and have seen all the episodes. Probably one of my favourite TV series of all time! Wasn't too keen on the last series which was the one following the enquiry however the other three are great.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Got the boxset last Christmas and have seen all the episodes. Probably one of my favourite TV series of all time! Wasn't too keen on the last series which was the one following the enquiry however the other three are great.
    I loved the enquiry, it's different to the other series but is really clever. I need to get the boxset so I can watch them again now!!

My favourite series is the one where they're looking to take over the opposition.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Contains swearing.

But yes i like Capaldi and may even give DR Who a watch because of him. Shame its not Tucker as DR Who tho.

Watched the Thick of it last year after a mate suggested it and i seen it on Netflix, really good show shame its finished.

moderator alert Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Please remember to use badspoilers if a video contains filtered words.
    Last edited by j0rd; 12-08-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not watched it but heard good things so really need to

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I loved it.

I've got the box set and everything haha don't think I'll be watching dr who though ;/

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Southe, View Post
    Contains swearing.

But yes i like Capaldi and may even give DR Who a watch because of him. Shame its not Tucker as DR Who tho.

Watched the Thick of it last year after a mate suggested it and i seen it on Netflix, really good show shame its finished.
    oh my god i love love love that video, makes me laugh so much! There's so few episodes, makes me sad
    Last edited by j0rd; 12-08-2013 at 06:46 PM.