HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My First Car

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

I have a vendetta against Midgets, they're really common where I live and clutter classic car shows (I.e. Oh, another MG). And the fanbbase are really quite a strange bunch, just people that want to be associated with a cheap classic car they didn't restore and know nothing about.

I'd take the triumph any day, they're more interesting and much more desirable! If you weren't oppressed by insurance prices I'd champion the Triumph Stag because they're beautiful and so comfortable.

Nevertheless it's an X reg 1.0 Polo for me. Fully comp £1100 for my second year with Hastings. Had a tracker on my first and it was £1800. I got fined £100 because my dad used it to get milk and drove during curfew.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    @Pezza;

£3000

Mine is just over £2000 for myself as the main driver, and my 17 year old sister and my parents as named drivers (my parents have never driven it but want to be named just in case)

My car is a '12 Corsa 1.4 SXI- I'm assuming my insurance is pretty cheap then? I certainly was expecting it to be a lot more but I don't really know anything about cars or insurance
    Mine was 2400 first year on a 57 1l Corsa. 2nd year on 1.4 SE Corsa I'm paying 650.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    Mine was 2400 first year on a 57 1l Corsa. 2nd year on 1.4 SE Corsa I'm paying 650.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    ah good, so hopefully I can expect a drop similar to yours when I renew next year
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123