http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1424417

Ron Paul is talkin’ bout a revolution with the launch of internet based news service, the Ron Paul channel

The service costs $10 a month, and 200,000 people expressed interest when the project was announced this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Daily News
Neophyte anchor Ron Paul, a two-time presidential candidate, asked viewers to cut him some slack on the Ron Paul Channel as he gets his experience.

Ron Paul's Internet news channel launches Monday, and the 77-year-old retired Texas politician is promising to provide the "uncensored, and sometimes ugly, truth" to viewers.

The Ron Paul Channel, which will stream online, costs $10 a month, and though it’s not clear how many subscribers will watch Paul’s news debut, 200,000 people expressed interest when the project was unveiled this summer.

Paul, who previously ran for President and served in Congress until this year, warned viewers to cut him some slack as he tries his hand at anchoring. "I am aware of my shortcomings," he told The Washington Times.

“I can’t be a typical TV host — I get by because of my enthusiasm ... my own conviction will carry me, rather than technique or delivery," he added.

With the motto “Turn off Your TV. Turn On the Truth," the channel promises to let viewers engage directly with Paul as he reports on the major issues of the day.

The father of Sen. Rand Paul said the idea for the online news network was born out of an "intellectual revolution."

Full introduction by Ron can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvtw_0AaQCE

May very well subscribe to this venture he's set up.

Well worth it tool for the Liberty Campaign - some of you may remember the media bias I reported on here at the time of the election when they left his name out of polls he came top in and pretended he didn't exist, and in one of the debates he was given a total of 90 seconds to speak in a debate that was something like an hour and a half long.

Thoughts?