HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

It's such a shame to see Mike go You've been around since I first started and I thought I'd be the one leaving first again! You will be deeply missed by everyone at Habbox who knows you! It's going to be weird not having you as AGM anymore! Best of luck for the future, make sure you stay in touch! Hopefully still see you around the forum/habbo especially in Events in the future!! Will miss ya xx

Well done on the promotion Jade, i'm sure you will do great as AGM!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

I don't know you that well but good luck in the new role. I didn't know some members here were so harsh..

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    I don't know you that well but good luck in the new role. I didn't know some members here were so harsh..
    HxF can be a brutal place but only if you take peoples ****

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    A close relationship may work, but as soon as that's gone aren't you a little screwed. A few people have been speaking to me on Skype saying that they thought I'd have got it with the experience and dedication I've had throughout my 4 years at Habbox. Jade being promoted has come as a shock as well as your departure. However, rumour has it that I was next in line for the position previously and I haven't had a close relationship with Matt. I'm not bitter about it in the slightest, as it's been said there's a difference between being bitter and surprised. I love seeing a female in the GM team and I wish Jade the best of luck as I do to you.
    Not bitter? You come across as if you've just been beaten to £1,000,000 by your enemy.

If it wasn't against the rules I'd have shown you the Skype conversations.

Thinking about it, it may have been nice for someone to have received it with experience in more departments as again I know Rare Values still has no experienced AGM. However, I do believe Jade will be the one who will learn about the other departments, unlike various staff in the role previously.
    Isn't she now the community AGM? In which case, RV people shouldn't even be considered as it isn't a community department.

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    you guys do know that this is a position for an online habbo fansite right?

a monkey could do it
    Lmao, this occurred to me - as if they have to make serious decisions.

---

Don't really care who gets AGM, well done to Jade ("Foregetful"?). Laughable how uptight some users are on here - its a voluntary position, where you put in huge amount of hours for what...? No pay, little thanks, less social life. Sounds fun.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Not bitter? You come across as if you've just been beaten to £1,000,000 by your enemy.

Isn't she now the community AGM? In which case, RV people shouldn't even be considered as it isn't a community department.

Lmao, this occurred to me - as if they have to make serious decisions.

---

Don't really care who gets AGM, well done to Jade ("Foregetful"?). Laughable how uptight some users are on here - its a voluntary position, where you put in huge amount of hours for what...? No pay, little thanks, less social life. Sounds fun.
    Rare Values is a community department, that may change in the future, but it has been for years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Unbelievable that everyone is judging her before she even starts, what the hell is that? Maybe she isn't the best person (I don't even know her) but she was the one chosen and I'm sure management have their reasons.

Bye Mike, you did a great job.
    Well done and good luck, Jade!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Rare Values is a community department, that may change in the future, but it has been for years.
    To my knowledge, it's a content department. Or so, Jin and others seem to think so, judging from a conversation we had a while back?

Anyway, I don't know why I even just posted again. Congrats again Jade

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Okay as i haven't had a chance to comment on peoples posts.

Firstly, i really do love how people are judging Jade because of what they have "heard" about her being ******? (which i must add is NOT true).. people are forming an opinion when for one, some people who have commented haven't really spoken to Jade or not even giving her a chance at her new role.. she hasn't been given a proper chance, like many have said either way people would have something to moan about whether Jade or someone else had gone up. All im saying give her a chance and let her do what she wants to do, i know she will do fab.

Secondly, she has worked her butt off for Habboxlive and Habbox in general and thats what is needed for an AGM role, dedication which Jade has. (That's not me saying that mike didn't or any other AGM doesn't because they all do)

anyway O/T: congratulations Jade and thanks to Mike! xx
    Last edited by despect; 18-08-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I love how some people congratulating her are clearly terribly bitter but are trying to hide it (with little success, I'm afraid).

Let's all just step back and give the poor girl a chance. She's been AGM less than a week and everyone is already attacking her for absolutely no reason at all. Sure, if she turns out to be a bad AGM *which I highly doubt* then everyone is right to complain, but seeing as she hasn't actually had a chance to prove herself at all yet, I am totally confused as to why everyone is crying....

So anyway, congratulations Jade

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Didn't expect to see Mike leave . You were very dedicated to Habbox and always put a lot of effort in, so thanks for everything you did and good luck in the future !

As for Jade, I don't know you really but I'm not gonna start complaining without giving you a chance like some people :L. I'm sure you'll be fine - well done and good luck .

---------- Post added 18-08-2013 at 11:15 AM ----------
    @Samanfa; -Danube- actually went from RVM to AGM (Staff) and then later changed to AGM (Community) I'm sure. Idk about any before that though. But yeah idk why Rare Values is considered a community department tbh, we have to use Habbo but that's about it - we don't actually have to like.. engage with the users like other depts such as events and help desk. But yeah, Dan could be the only AGM to come from RV although idk for sure .

Not online very often

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast