HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Is it acceptable for a public figure to talk about assaulting and raping women with no consequences?
    Eminem does it though and other singers and they simply get awards

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol he's been sacked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    lol he's been sacked
    I can't believe that He hadn't broken any laws and the "offence" is so old and far in the past that it makes you question if it was just a media circus cracking a whip to cause a stir. Truly stupid :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is the problem with the general public, they don't make their own minds up most of the time instead letting the papers do so for them. They make everything sound far worse than it is and sadly most believe it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I can't believe that He hadn't broken any laws and the "offence" is so old and far in the past that it makes you question if it was just a media circus cracking a whip to cause a stir. Truly stupid :/
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    This is the problem with the general public, they don't make their own minds up most of the time instead letting the papers do so for them. They make everything sound far worse than it is and sadly most believe it.
    Sadly, I suspect that the issues with other Corrie stars (That Kevin guy and Ken Barlow...) have probably had an impact on the decision to fire him. Better to just get rid of the issues rather than having the programme try to defend the actor and what not. Similar things will happen to the other two if what they did turns out to be true.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Sadly, I suspect that the issues with other Corrie stars (That Kevin guy and Ken Barlow...) have probably had an impact on the decision to fire him. Better to just get rid of the issues rather than having the programme try to defend the actor and what not. Similar things will happen to the other two if what they did turns out to be true.
    Don't forget Frank Foster!

Although I do agree, I think it's saving their backs in case if the worst does happen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're just scared all the rape victims will stop watching coronation street if they don't sack him

soon they'll probably add in an emotional rape awareness storyline as a sorry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One interesting theory is that he would be going anyway. The one who plays Tina is going and Tommy isn't an independent character (he sort of leeches off Tina) so it just makes sense to get rid now rather than later.

Also, you will know he has done very little wrong if the character remains on screen until the last episode he was filmed for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12