HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PlERO-PPY View Post
    you still play e5?
    Very rarely now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Spiffy

Latest Awards:

Aww I knew a few of them in passing over the years. Sometimes Dionysus would log into SonicMouse's account to freak out users in the hotel, rofl. Refresh my memory, what was Habbar?

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
    Aww I knew a few of them in passing over the years. Sometimes Dionysus would log into SonicMouse's account to freak out users in the hotel, rofl. Refresh my memory, what was Habbar?
    Users with power to ban habbos

Tokens
    Habbo
    Spiffy

Latest Awards:

Was this a scripted loader? I was only aware of the ability to kick users out of their own rooms or bringing drinks into the (old) theatredrome

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh wow, I was mentioned in a "popular" list but here's a little about me since the Habbo days for the record.

I abandoned Habbo in about 2007 after simply growing out of it I think. Once I left school and got a job I just didn't want to play the game anymore. I'm now working as a designer in San Francisco, a long way from rural Scotland. Thankfully it seems my involvement in fansites back in the day have pretty much set me up for life and have given me a lot of opportunities that I'm very grateful for

Very proud to tell people I started on Habbo to this very day though, nice to remember the fun I had playing the game with my random online friends.
    Last edited by Awfy; 12-10-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Awfy View Post
    Oh wow, I was mentioned in a "popular" list but here's a little about me since the Habbo days for the record.

I abandoned Habbo in about 2007 after simply growing out of it I think. Once I left school and got a job I just didn't want to play the game anymore. I'm now working as a designer in San Francisco, a long way from rural Scotland. Thankfully it seems my involvement in fansites back in the day have pretty much set me up for life and have given me a lot of opportunities that I'm very grateful for

Very proud to tell people I started on Habbo to this very day though, nice to remember the fun I had playing the game with my random online friends.
    im so proud of you awfy, good on you & good luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha wow me too! I'm working in Central London in Sales, make some good money. Can't believe how long ago the days of Callie etc were, nice to see people are still around! Habbo holds some good childhood memories for me!

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clasus View Post
    Haha wow me too! I'm working in Central London in Sales, make some good money. Can't believe how long ago the days of Callie etc were, nice to see people are still around! Habbo holds some good childhood memories for me!
    good man, iv'e always dream to work in central london, in a nice suit

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Omg UKCHASERAL I forgot about him

In the merge I always wanted Dionysus's username

Might get shot for opening an old topic but hey!

This list brings back some memories! Would be keen to find out if anyone has contact details for Bavarix. We were real good mates, I owned HabboMania with him!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast