HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Yeah.... none of these names even ring a bell... I think that's what I get for living in Canada and having the lamest Hotel growing up between 2004 and the Merge. haha!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini View Post
    Yeah.... none of these names even ring a bell... I think that's what I get for living in Canada and having the lamest Hotel growing up between 2004 and the Merge. haha!
    Yeah most were .com / .co.uk

Tokens

So Mark (Affy) sent this to me this morning and honestly brought such a huge smile to my face that I had to make an account and comment. I miss those good ol habbo days. As for an update we are doing well he lives in London (UK) and I live in Toronto (Canada) Mid 20s and grew up pretty nicely we miss you too!

Tokens

Hi all,

I came across something on YouTube about habbo hotel and it reminded me of the old days when I was a kid and use to spend hours on that site. It made me wonder about the people I use to play alongside back then and how and where they are today. Hence my being here now. My habbo name was Niccy and I would mostly be known for my days "working" at HPD alongside of course quarterback, 3-foot-ninja, kennygardiner, braverule etc... if anyone remembers me then do say hello it would be lovely to know how you all are!!

Niccy

Tokens
    Habbo
    bill

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niccy View Post
    Hi all,

I came across something on YouTube about habbo hotel and it reminded me of the old days when I was a kid and use to spend hours on that site. It made me wonder about the people I use to play alongside back then and how and where they are today. Hence my being here now. My habbo name was Niccy and I would mostly be known for my days "working" at HPD alongside of course quarterback, 3-foot-ninja, kennygardiner, braverule etc... if anyone remembers me then do say hello it would be lovely to know how you all are!!

Niccy
    Hey Niccy, I worked in HPD for literally ever .. good to see you still around

I literally just enjoyed reading the list of people you knew. So many names I knew as well. Amazing stuff. Unreal for a virtual community.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

I remember my days at habbo hut back in 2010, Doing SGL Talk HAbbo and such, with price777, intersoical, .:TUBES:. ,Lissia.W, My name is josh9507 add me up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, crap. So Sukia was banned? I used to hang around in his trade room all the time back in 2004/05. I remember a lot of those names. Used to chat with Evolution a lot on Habbo, RuneScape and on here. Though he isn't mentioned, pleapo was also quite a distinguished oldie and a really nice guy. I think he's married now. Miss chatting to those two! Can hardly believe that was a decade ago.

Tokens
    Habbo
    SarahsGaming

Latest Awards:

I've been on this forum since 2005 and I dont see my name up there, darnit I didnt make the popular list lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedSarah View Post
    I've been on this forum since 2005 and I dont see my name up there, darnit I didnt make the popular list lol
    I've been here that long and didn't make the list either, aha. I don't think I was all that popular on Habbo though so that might explain it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast