HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Reach for the Stars isn't necessarily a personal favourite but it's pretty good. The game isn't great but Sonic is a terrible series these days.
    I quite enjoyed Generations and Lost World looks decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    I was about to say something like 'How is this possible?', but the keyboardist for this band composed music for Sonic 3 Very catchy though

And wow, this was actually discovered for the first time a few days ago! Impressive that info still comes out some 20 or so years after these games came out
    Was only after MJ died someone was able to confirm his involvement in Sonic 3 as well if i remember.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel like the black mesa soundtracks is actually one of the best game soundtracks out there.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

for me definitely my favourite probably comes from Majora's mask, though zelda music is fabulous in general really.

some guy did such an amazing reorchestrated version of the majoras mask soundtrack and i just think it's fab really:

probably find the song of healing & song of unhealing to be my fav of any music from said game though, just adore the emotion of it really, especially the song of unhealing and the whole ben drowned idea in general is just so creepy

ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

some1 did a cover of mass effect 3's trailer music, it's fab.

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I always love these threads.

and pretty much the entire OST of those games are great and this unofficial mash up of one:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Also need an Ape Escape 4 for PS4

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

This instrumental music left my 10 year old glazed because he did not know that beats out of the synthetic synthesizer standard would work for a video game. I still do listen to it and get OOH

Sims again. I'd always fake convincing lyrics to every single note of it

Kudos to Michael Jackson

And not only the "Home music", it'll obviously make sure to play in random parts of silent areas in-game and it'll give you a feeling that something really important would happen in 5 4 3 2 ANGRY MEN IN BLACK AHEAD, DO SHOOT

More Sims
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 07-03-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12